WF - Bombers @ Riders

JCon

1 minute ago, 66 Chevelle said:

I found this funny... Ed Tait told me on the 'other forum' that it was part of his job to check that forum daily ( I believe it was daily but not 100%)... who knows, maybe he comes here too...

when anybody talks about an Ed Tait piece I always respond with a single word... propaganda... lol...

Ed Tait works for the Bombers 

WTF are you expecting him to say? Fire everybody? 

14 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I hope the riders don't see this and put it on their bulletin board lol.

They'll look stupid if they put that on the board. What do they expect a Bombers fan would say against their most hated rival - "Oh! I love the Riders" ? 🤮🤮🤮

Edited by M.O.A.B.

4 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

I found this funny... Ed Tait told me on the 'other forum' that it was part of his job to check that forum daily ( I believe it was daily but not 100%)... who knows, maybe he comes here too...

when anybody talks about an Ed Tait piece I always respond with a single word... propaganda... lol...

he does :) 

32 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Yup, which is why I was chuckling at TSN going ape **** over Kamars return. Dont get me wrong, it's great he was able to recover and come back...but 1st game back in those conditions with the injury he suffered. He wasnt going to do sweet **** all. Guaranteed he was cognizant of every step he took while running.

They were hoping his return would distract the Bombers D. It didn't. We keyed on Begelton and they had nothing.

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Ed Tait works for the Bombers 

WTF are you expecting him to say? Fire everybody? 

I'm well aware of that, hence the word 'propaganda'... some people actually believe that it's legit journalism... 

but having a job component of checking a Bombers' fan forum??? 

9 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

This reply seems about right:

Honestly, it is gamesmanship right now. 

If he can't throw, he can't run, so he won't play. Ball security will be non-existent with an oblique injury that has not healed rapidly over the past 3 weeks.

Regardless of who is back there. We are coming. 

Edited by Geebrr

13 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

I'm well aware of that, hence the word 'propaganda'... some people actually believe that it's legit journalism... 

but having a job component of checking a Bombers' fan forum??? 

A part of his job relies on him staying in tune with the Bomber faithful. A fan forum is a pretty good place to visit to do that.

1 minute ago, gcn11 said:

I am sure it would shock them to find out Bomber fans hate them.

Most of the rider fans would be shocked.  They truly believe that every fan base in the country cheers for them whenever their own team is not playing.  I am not kidding.  It might have had some truth when they were suffering through successive decades of terrible teams, but not since they have become the obnoxious fan base in the history of team sport.

Obliques are essential to literally every movement a QB makes. If it is not healed 100% his performance will be drastically altered. His spin move, for instance, could not be done effectively. It is very painful to move with an oblique tear. I've had one before and I've broken ribs. I'll take the broken ribs.

3 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

A part of his job relies on him staying in tune with the Bomber faithful. A fan forum is a pretty good place to visit to do that.

I get that, but you have to believe that the majority of those participating over there would not fall into the demographic that they are truly concerned with...  not to mention there is just a ton of crap posted, lol... maybe it's news worthy... don't see how, but maybe...

2 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

Obliques are essential to literally every movement a QB makes. If it is not healed 100% his performance will be drastically altered. His spin move, for instance, could not be done effectively. It is very painful to move with an oblique tear. I've had one before and I've broken ribs. I'll take the broken ribs.

Never had broken ribs but I had something I'm quite positive was an oblique strain/tear.

Awful pain

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Never had broken ribs but I had something I'm quite positive was an oblique strain/tear.

Awful pain

For sure. Just saw the video Fajardo doing 10 yard passes and his backpedal and throws look like he is straining to me. No core rotation in either motion. All arm and no stepping into anything. That's fine for playing catch but in a game a slow and deliberate throwing motion will equal interceptions.

Edited by gcn11