Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Floyd

Free Agent Frenzy

From Jeff Hamilton:
Don't sleep on the potential for the #Bombers trying to ink receiver DeVier Posey. Word out of the east is he already has a good offer from Montreal, but not exactly an ideal landing spot. Good character guy, which makes him that much more appealing to Winnipeg.

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I'd be surprised if Jennings doesn't end up in Sask. The west basement awaits if they have to settle for Collaros.

I’m not sure Jennings is any better than Collaros. The Riders are screwed if they have to settle for either one of them.

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

#Riders have been in talks with QB Zach Collaros https://t.co/r7SJBo23f4 #Saskatchewan #YQR #CFL pic.twitter.com/5almbmT8pS

— Justin Dunk (@JDunk12) February 12, 2019

So, they might get the guy, they wanted all along..........

35 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

How can BC afford all those players or is this a look the other way moment because we want to revive the BC market situation?

I’m sorry but if this has any merit, and I’m not saying it doesn’t, it defeats the entire purpose of watching this league.

thats a reality 

4 minutes ago, CodyT said:

I’m sorry but if this has any merit, and I’m not saying it doesn’t, it defeats the entire purpose of watching this league.

thats a reality 

There's a cap and penalties in place.  The organization can spend as they see fit .. they can also (hopefully) deal with the ramifications of that as well if they go over the cap.

I don't think the league will simply "turn a blind eye" toward any team's cap situation.

Walker, then Ellingson, then Posey.

sounds like we’re not getting walker already which is kind of a bummer. The other guys are good but I think Walker is a tier above them 

4 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

There's a cap and penalties in place.  The organization can spend as they see fit .. they can also (hopefully) deal with the ramifications of that as well if they go over the cap.

I don't think the league will simply "turn a blind eye" toward any team's cap situation.

I agree and would hope that’s the case. I just have heard these theories about Toronto in the past too, and would hope the league would never look to find that low 

Just now, Mr Dee said:

I had to look up the word tampering again, because it seems, according to what’s going on in the CFL, that it has a different meaning than what I thought..

dVDJiez.gif

As long as everyone is tampering, no one is tampering.