Free Agent Frenzy

Floyd

23 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Sorry, that was for all picks.  We'll probably have at least 3 on our roster.

One of those three - probably 14 - will be a futures...  but yeah makes sense

I really think Ham goes REC again - we'll have a very good DL and OL after this draft - no reason to pick a receiver early when its deep, take one at 14

18 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Brescacin and Cunningham off the table...  I would think each receiver that falls off the table makes Walters think more and more about Chungh...

Did Matthews end up back in the NFL?

If Matthews has NFL aspirations, he's dreaming. No one wants a 30 year-old washout.

Even with the last minute signings, this feels like the deepest FA class in a long time. I hate building teams this way but I can't deny always being exciting to see some new blood on this team. Burnham was the guy I wanted to see here most but in his place I really, really hope Walters doesn't sign Arceneaux. That would be pretty close to Bowman 2.0. I'd love to see a DB like Ciante Evans or Alden Darby. Jefferson would be nice since he's by far the best pass rusher in the league and it would put Roh back into a rotational role where he's best suited. I like Maleki Harris out of Calgary as well in the likely situation where we lose JSK.

30 minutes ago, Booch said:

Walker still out there..and I bet he ain't going to edm if Reilly is gone.

Mathews too is CFL bound. NFL has passed him by now.

More big names will fall before 11 tomorrow too..

But isn't Matthews a free agent right now...?

He's hoping to latch on ..but I think that ship has sailed..so if he is entertaining offers I hope we make a good one..and if we swing and miss then go hard at Walker and Posey..both will give us the deep threat and speed to stretch defenses..and then watch Adam's flourish 

5 minutes ago, Booch said:

He's hoping to latch on ..but I think that ship has sailed..so if he is entertaining offers I hope we make a good one..and if we swing and miss then go hard at Walker and Posey..both will give us the deep threat and speed to stretch defenses..and then watch Adam's flourish 

Im not as sold on Posey - I really think he's a one trick pony... maybe a bit like Adams...