Winnipeg 5-5 @ Regina 5-4 Game Day

Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

By no means is this loss all on Nichols, but that's two games in a row where he's had the opportunity to drive the field - and has thrown a backbreaking interception instead.

Or he throws it too high...or he waits too long then throws it out of bounds....or he throws it behind the reciever.....or he throws it into the turf short of the receiver.....etc etc

2 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Or he throws it too high...or he waits too long then throws it out of bounds....or he throws it behind the reciever.....or he throws it into the turf short of the receiver.....etc etc

Contrast the ducks that Nichols threw for the most part against the dart Streveler threw into the end zone.

8 minutes ago, Dragon37 said:

I blame this on the entire team. They played well in the first half. Both sides of the ball failed in the second half. Yeah I can **** on the defence because they allowed the points when they needed to stand strong. 

You forgot about the punt return TD in the first half so throw ST's in there as well. 

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Duck that, I am not blaming the 1...2...3... missed illegal blocks on our STs that's on that motherducker proxl. I would love to see the ref cam on that play.

They were clean. The end zone replay shows it was a clean return 

20 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Nobody hates Nichols. Ffs drama queen much? Hes been bad for a year now tho. About time to accept it. 

I hate Nichols.

He is absolutely terrible. 

People like @White Out continually show how little they get football by going on and on about the D. How much longer can they continue to get blamed for letting up after the O goes 2 and out for the 4th straight time. No D would be good enough to continually stop an O that gets the ball back every 45 seconds.

29 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Hall's defence gave us an opportunity to win the game.  It was our offence who couldn't convert opportunities in to majors. 

I was satisfied with the defence today.

Really? That confusion resulting in the wide open receiver for the Riders in the end zone was unacceptable. Two guys waving each other into different positions resulting in one of them getting burned. By Game 11 that **** needs to be ironed out.

Special teams on this club are suffering from severe 'suckage'....We get nothing on returns and it's an adventure on a lot of the opposition returns.. That was supposed to be the 'hallmark' of success on this club...(Mike O'Shea's words)....Should be one of the strongest part of our game and yet year in and year out we can't find that speedy little game breaker on returns, like most successful teams manage to find and it's far from being a strong point on this club....Not good enough after 5 yrs.

1 minute ago, J5V said:

Really? That confusion resulting in the wide open receiver for the Riders in the end zone was unacceptable. Two guys waving each other into different positions resulting in one of them getting burned. By Game 11 that **** needs to be ironed out.

You have tunnel vision my friend

Just now, Stickem said:

Special teams on this club are suffering from severe 'suckage'....We get nothing on returns and it's an adventure on a lot of the opposition returns.. That was supposed to be the 'hallmark' of success on this club...(Mike O'Shea's words)....Should be one of the strongest part of our game and yet year in and year out we can't find that speedy little game breaker on returns, like most successful teams manage to find and it's far from being a strong point on this club....Not good enough after 5 yrs.

Routinely gain 5 or more yards on net punting almost every week.  Best in the league.