Tiger Cats @ Larks

Zontar

1 minute ago, NorthernSkunk said:

When you think back about watching Strevelers real game playing time.......kinda makes you think he is going to be huge in this league real soon.......

It also helped that he has a great o line and a well coached team around him.

I agree with Matt Dunigan...this is shameful and Adams should be playing the second half .

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

It also helped that he has a great o line and a well coached team around him.

I agree with Matt Dunigan...this is shameful and Adams should be playing the second half .

That's scary too.  Head coach has as much CFL experience as Manziel, and was coaching in startup pro league in the States in spring instead of working on learning the CFL game.

5 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I don't blame Manziel... He's had four practices and zero o line.

Shiltz should of been starting the last three games.

The thing is though ... The Als should have known what they were getting with him.

1. For better or for worse, he always will throw the ball in the field of play and never throw it away, EVER.  He never did so in college, the NFL and won't start doing it here so Suitor should not be shocked by this.

2. His style of play just does not work in the NFL with all those ball Hawking DBs, and it should be no surprise the same results have followed him here.

Having said that though, his teammates showed little effort or concern for winning, and this is what Montreal's ownership has done.  Breed a culture of laziness and apathy in its walls.

2 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd rather have 2 QB's that can win games.

Definitely. Streveler is worth way more than Westerman and Williams and the two picks are nice but seeing how much trouble we’ve had finding good QBs, it would take more than even that for me to be okay with getting rid of him. 

Just now, USABomberfan said:

Oh Lord no, that young man deserves way better than having to go play for this circus on steroids.

Not even steroids can help Montreal now, but yes I agree. I wasn't saying we trade him, just observing that we could've gotten a lot for him based on the trade by Montreal. As it stands right now though, this is Herschel Walker-esque trade results.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

The thing is Manziel does have the physical abilities to succeed in the CFL. Nik Lewis tweet was correct that it's shameful they are screwing his future in order to sell a few tickets.

Does he? He seems to lack the brain. 3 of those 4 picks were total crap throws.