Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

Mr Dee

53 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Duron is so good for that team..

From that article..

Duron Carter, meanwhile, tweeted he was sick and tired of being sick and tired and has so much more to give. Then to the media, said he and Naaman Roosevelt watched most of the game as the footballs were being thrown elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Duron is so good for that team..

From that article..

Duron Carter, meanwhile, tweeted he was sick and tired of being sick and tired and has so much more to give. Then to the media, said he and Naaman Roosevelt watched most of the game as the footballs were being thrown elsewhere.

Getting open consistently would probably help his cause considerably, but he may be wearing out his welcome in Gopherville.

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

I said in a different post somewhere that's the reason I think they kept him off of the offence..as they know it sucks and he wont get any balls..and cause of it..pull stuff like this and fragment the team..looks like it's happening after 1 game back on offense lol

3 minutes ago, nate007 said:

If Edmonton is happy with their weak, childish coach, good for them. But I'd be embarrassed if it was a Bomber coach doing that.

I agree.  If you're going to thrown the Gatorade jug then get all Hulky and do it right.  That attempt was just sad.  I hope he apologizes for that effort when they're going over the game film. 

1 hour ago, Gotmilt said:

I don't see the issue?

Not a very good example to young people is it?

I think It's an embarrassment for the league.

People rag on Chris Jones. and this display gets a pass?

If Duron did this, you'd be all over him.

If any player did this, they'd be benched.

Edited by Mark F