Ottawa @ Toronto

Mr Dee

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

MBT put up a pretty nice stat line... I guess Ott went into garbage time a little too early....

Also, we no longer have the most embarrassing lead give away of the season... so there's that too...

That loss last night might put Mark Nelson on the hot seat in Ottawa.

3 minutes ago, USABomberfan said:

That loss last night might put Mark Nelson on the hot seat in Ottawa.

I don't think the LB coach should be on the hook for a loss... 😉

I'm being facetious... you must have forgot they brought in Noel Thorpe as DC this past off-season...

Just now, bearpants said:

I don't think the LB coach should be on the hook for a loss... 😉

I'm being facetious... you must have forgot they brought in Noel Thorpe as DC this past off-season...

Ahh yeah I see that.  Well, yeah, Campbell might regret doing that now.  Thorpe definitely seems to have lost his touch in the last few years.

I'm just glad we have the right Harris in WPG. Otts Harris just won't get it done when it matters most. He folds when it's time for him to be clutch. He won't ever win a big game. Kevin Glenn 2.0

He played well yesterday don't get me wrong. But when it's time to put his foot on the oppositions throat, or time for a big time drive...he folds more often than not.

2 hours ago, blitzmore said:

Except that Mark Nelson is no longer the D coordinator.

I had a brain fart earlier lol.  A little surprised Campbell demoted Nelson though.  That one's a head scratcher.  But if Thorpe doesn't get on his game, he very well might take that job back.