2018 CFL Draft

Rich

4 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

two guys with good and great size and fantastic athletic ability at a position we havent had a strong contributor in years, and may start two nis at. 

Our Canuck receivers now include Demski (Good when he's healthy, but not healthy often enough and very expensive), Coates (1 good game), Blazko, Henry, Thera-Plamondon, Wolitarsky (1 catch career), Simonise and Petermann for 2 starting spots, 2 backups and a PR spot.

1 minute ago, TBURGESS said:

Our Canuck receivers now include Demski (Good when he's healthy, but not healthy often enough and very expensive), Coates (1 good game), Blazko, Henry, Thera-Plamondon, Wolitarsky (1 catch career), Simonise and Petermann for 2 starting spots, 2 backups and a PR spot.

Wasn't Henry cut at mini camp?

Just now, TBURGESS said:

Henry and plamondon were TCF last year. This is how you build depth though. pile up talent and let the best fight to the top. like we did on the OL. 

Just now, TBURGESS said:

Just curious.. Who would you have taken and why. 

7 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

So you acknowledge we're shaky at receiver but upset we drafted two receivers.

Edited by Atomic

1 minute ago, TBURGESS said:

When I start thinking you’re being unnecessarily negative... umm... just sayin ha

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Blazko may soon be released and Henry and Thera-Plamondon are going to be in tough to make the team. Its like as Atomic stated earlier: Demski and Coates start, Wolitarsky and Simonise backup, Peterman on the PR. Maybe one other NI WR on the PR.

Simonise, wolitarsky and petermann have star potential. TP henry dont. blazko has some potential but not as much. 

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Edmonton scooped us with Tanner Green too.

Not a fan of AGD.

green would have been nice yeah.

Hes a gigantic man with decent feet. I dont like the idea of him at guard. 

Just now, Floyd said:

I really like the dumouchel pick...  Great move

not the draft I would have done but I don’t hate it

Upside for days. Big and nasty. And he is going back to college. 

Just now, Mike said:

Imagine TBURGESS being negative, I for one am shocked 

I wasn't negative about the first receiver. I became negative about 2 with the top 2 picks.

Imagine having a different opinion than the Bombers and then having to watch the cheerleaders around here complain about it. We've now got 8 NI receivers, only 2 of which have even a little bit of CFL experience. Well 3 if you include Wolo's catch. LOL