2018 CFL Draft

Rich

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

3 OL, 3 WR and a DB.  Beefing up the depth behind our Canadian starters.

A big mean S, 1 huge mean OL with good feet, and 2 very gifted wrs who could make the roster this year. Thats a pretty good haul for getting bcs first next year, and wolitarski too. 

55 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Did we actually trade down from #7 to #12 & pass on some promising OL to draft Simonise? That I don't get. Especially with the players we have now at the receiver positions. 

I really think Walters thought Shepley and Hunter would fall...

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

You think?  Or are you thinking Moisan?

Pierre looked pretty damn skinny at the combine.

That is the guy I was thinking about whoopsie daisy. Haven’t quite caught up on the draft yet - did he get picked?

7 hours ago, Floyd said:

Pretty sure Walters thought Shepley and hunter would still be on the board...

id take banner and Mackie over simonise... but that’s about it...

in fine with this draft - it’s pretty shallow anyway

Wow, don't know you can read mind. ?

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Not surprising. The CFL just bullshits about the qbs every year & never does anything to change things. 

pretty much. i feel like the tsn panel on the site talked half the night about it too. I thought maybe atleast the riders would draft picton.

10 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Did we actually trade down from #7 to #12 & pass on some promising OL to draft Simonise? That I don't get. Especially with the players we have now at the receiver positions. 

We traded out of this years draft in order to get what should be a top pick from bc next year and to slightly move up in the 2nd this year. It was the 6th best OL, or the 2nd best wr (in our books). the draft was deep at a few positions. We also just missed out the dbs, that could have been our hope. Plus we had no way to predict petermann would fall soo far too. We want to start 2 NI wrs. In previous years we started who ever we had or could scrounge from other teams. Now we will have a legit battle for a couple years between 3 highly talents star potential guys.