Blue Bomber Free Agent List

sweep the leg

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I hope we use him as an actual weapon more, and less as a point of distraction. 

I concur.. when we used him as a threat, he performed very well..  I have to assume this didn't go unnoticed and he will be featured a bit more in the attack next season... though, even in decoy/blocker mode he really helped out the offense and took some heat off of Harris..

3 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

I concur.. when we used him as a threat, he performed very well..  I have to assume this didn't go unnoticed and he will be featured a bit more in the attack next season... though, even in decoy/blocker mode he really helped out the offense and took some heat off of Harris..

Agree. When hes a more developed threat he will only be much more effective as a decoy when he doesnt get the ball.  

45 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Tait asks Flanders about why sign so soon, rather than go to FA and get those dolla dolla billz, yo...

DP0J3qmUEAA5daH.jpg:large

Loyalty in this business is a rare thing.  I think he truly likes what we got going on here and now.   We took a chance on him so he wants to stay here, I assume anyway.

Edited by SPuDS
read tweet, seems like he definitely likes what we got going here.

On 11/14/2017 at 8:23 PM, sweep the leg said:

Wasn't sure if a thread for other teams' free agents was needed, but here's the Redblacks list. Some big names here too:

Receiver Brad Sinopoli

Receiver/returner Diontae Spencer 

Receiver Jake Harty

Running back William Powell 

Running back Brendan Gillanders

Linebacker Taylor Reed

Defensive back Jonathan Rose

Defensive back Jerrell Gavins

Defensive lineman Zack Evans 

Defensive lineman Arnaud Gascon-Nadon

Offensive lineman Alex Mateas 

Offensive lineman Nolan MacMillan

Read yesterday Trevor Harris is an FA as well. Negs not going well OTT Sun columnist took a chuck out of him for bailing on GC festivities

1 minute ago, Zontar said:

Me thinks he has a reputation at least with one guy in OTT media. Nasty.

No joke. It seems kinda strange that theyd expect him to stick around and participate in the GC celebrations. I could really see a lot of shuffling of starting QBs in the cfl this off season. Strange to say but masoli, riley and nichols probably have the most secure positions right now. Heresy to suggest it I know, but I could see a growing change that the stamps are sick and tired of all BLMs antics and lack of finish.  

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

No joke. It seems kinda strange that theyd expect him to stick around and participate in the GC celebrations. I could really see a lot of shuffling of starting QBs in the cfl this off season. Strange to say but masoli, riley and nichols probably have the most secure positions right now. Heresy to suggest it I know, but I could see a growing change that the stamps are sick and tired of all BLMs antics and lack of finish.  

I severely doubt that.

Bo had a great game in awful conditions. Outside of a few age/contract considerations, I think the Stamps are fully committed to keeping the statud quo as long as they are able.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

I severely doubt that.

Bo had a great game in awful conditions. Outside of a few age/contract considerations, I think the Stamps are fully committed to keeping the statud quo as long as they are able.

harris had a great statistical season, again. which put very little traction down in the W column. Im not saying its a great chance, but i would say it exists and is growing. I dont think that unrest exists under the other 3. I think those guys are on as solid ground as they can ask for in pro sports. Id bet my life calgary would trade BLM for riley straight up. 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

harris had a great statistical season, again. which put very little traction down in the W column. Im not saying its a great chance, but i would say it exists and is growing. I dont think that unrest exists under the other 3. I think those guys are on as solid ground as they can ask for in pro sports. Id bet my life calgary would trade BLM for riley straight up. 

Can't see how that makes sense.

9 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I think coulumnist was looking for something to nail him on for stuff in the past that wasnt reported. Flat out condemned his leadership qualities. Rare for a media type to be so clear as they usually insinuate if they have a beef.

Funny how we easily dismiss Wpg sports media and then jump on board with the Ottawa Sun garbage...

That being said, Trevor Harris is going to get paid...  Montreal, Hamilton or Sask will give him a huge signing bonus - I'm thinking Kavis antes up

My dark horse prediction is that Buono trades Jennings to Ottawa for the right to negotiate with Harris a month before FA

46 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Funny how we easily dismiss Wpg sports media and then jump on board with the Ottawa Sun garbage...

I don't really see anyone jumping on board.  But I agree, in that I hate it when media guys let their personal feeling get in the way of the story.  Like Wiecek with Mike O'Shea.  I haven't read the Ottawa stuff but if is a grudge like Zontar is implying, that is unfortunate.

2 hours ago, Floyd said:

That being said, Trevor Harris is going to get paid...  Montreal, Hamilton or Sask will give him a huge signing bonus - I'm thinking Kavis antes up

My dark horse prediction is that Buono trades Jennings to Ottawa for the right to negotiate with Harris a month before FA

Unless Ottawa is going all in on Franklin or pursuing Collaros, I can't see them letting Harris walk away.