The Consolidated Bitchfest Thread

Wanna-B-Fanboy

9 minutes ago, White Out said:

"i dont know my ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to football but im a better fan than you because losing is ok with me!"

No... losing is not ok- I expected better.  Multiple redundant threads about firing everyone is not ok either. None of this has anything to do with being a better fan. 

34 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

No... losing is not ok- I expected better.  Multiple redundant threads about firing everyone is not ok either. None of this has anything to do with being a better fan. 

Richie Hall is not everyone, and some of us are reasonably upset that he hasn't been barbecued enough for bad coaching.

10 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Not with this receiving crew he won't. My fear going into the game was that Dressler would be our top guy.

I do think we could stand to get a couple more compliments to him and Adams.  But if we're going to bring home that cup, it's this defense that has to be fixed above all else.

47 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

We need a thread for those of us who are depressed but aren't losing their minds.

Still think we are on the right track. 

you mean the people who didnt think the game was over with 9 + minutes to go in the 3rd? :lol: Sadly cant really hedge out the band wagon fans. Those are allways the ones most crazed following a let down.

The bones of the team are no doubt good. Its going to be a challenge for walters and co to improve this team and stay under the salary cap for next year. A couple pieces would have been the difference between going to calgary and going golfing. We draft well, and find good young talent each year. Imagine if geoff gray comes north?

8 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

Richie Hall is not everyone, and some of us are reasonably upset that he hasn't been barbecued enough for bad coaching.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken  $hit.  Perhaps direct some of your vitriol towards Walters instead of just Hall.

For the record, Richie Hall has won two Grey Cups as a D.C. so he must know something.  The Bomber defence was almost unworldly with how terrible their numbers were but how awesome their turnover ratio was.  Was this a sign of Richie working with what he had?

Edited by mfranc

11 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Not with this receiving crew he won't. My fear going into the game was that Dressler would be our top guy.

This is a really confusing statement... Dressler going for 9 catches, 114 yards and 2 TDs is the reason we lost??

I agree we need another top end receiver or two... but Dressler is the least of our concerns...

4 hours ago, mfranc said:

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken  $hit.  Perhaps direct some of your vitriol towards Walters instead of just Hall.

For the record, Richie Hall has won two Grey Cups as a D.C. so he must know something.  The Bomber defence was almost unworldly with how terrible their numbers were but how awesome their turnover ratio was.  Was this a sign of Richie working with what he had?

I'm not listening to this dumb excuse about Grey Cups won in spite of Hall.  If he's so good, why did your team fire him?

I'm in Mike O'Shea's corner for now, but he's gotta lose this loyalty to Hall and drop him like a rock.  Anything short of that and this defense will continue to be chicken****.

Hire Noel Thorpe and we'll get a defense that will be as good as Devone Claybrooks's.

5 hours ago, mfranc said:

Amazing how you only ever show up here after your team wins. But when they lose, you're nowhere to be found. Pathetic.

To clarify on Hall, his 2007 defense went up against a QB making his first career start.  And even then, the Riders only managed to win by 4 points. In 2013, it was widely reposted Chamblin took over defensive play-calling because Hall's schemes were ineffective.

This troll routine of yours is godawful.

Ridirt fan mfranc, the new apologist (and hypocrite) for Richie Hall.  Ohh yes please keep defending him mfranc, and when we fire him take him back to Regina so he can join your loser organization and we can hear the Ridirt fans sing his praises for bringing a shitty defense back to to town.

Absolute know-nothing of a stupid fanbase.  A **** troll.

Lol. Some of you take **** to seriously. Im not a fan of hall but to just blame him when hes not on the field missing tackles and blowing coverage is beyond ridiculous. Hall needs to go but guess what... So do a few D players.. We got some good ones in poop jeffcoat corney.. Santos Knox Heath Randle.. Leggett when healthy and Westerman also but there is definitely some problem areas there personel wise. 

6 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Lol. Some of you take **** to seriously. Im not a fan of hall but to just blame him when hes not on the field missing tackles and blowing coverage is beyond ridiculous. Hall needs to go but guess what... So do a few D players.. We got some good ones in poop jeffcoat corney.. Santos Knox Heath Randle.. Leggett when healthy and Westerman also but there is definitely some problem areas there personel wise. 

He's doing nothing in practice to fix this sht.  It happens on a regular.  He does nothing to teach communication among the players and nothing to help anybody understand assignment football.  He's also responsible for Hurl being here and jerked Walters's chain to bring him here.  Hall does nothing to fix these problems in practice, and they also happen in every single defense that's ever been classified as bend but don't break.

#FireRichieHall - #HireNoelThorpe

It ain't enough to be "not a fan of Richie Hall," I want the Winnipeg Free Press to barbecue him and Wicek to demand his firing.  No new threads needed on the topic by the way.

Edited by USABomberfan