Talks with Mulumba

Booch

16 minutes ago, Dr. Blue said:

According to Dunk, Muamba is not a free agent...

http://3downnation.com/2017/11/09/elite-talent-among-pending-rider-free-agents/

Thanks for that. Dunk is as reliable a source as you can get.

If you're up for some entertainment, reads the comments section of Dunk's post. It's 'enlightening' how some Rider fans feel aggrieved.  

21 minutes ago, JCon said:

Thanks for that. Dunk is as reliable a source as you can get.

If you're up for some entertainment, reads the comments section of Dunk's post. It's 'enlightening' how some Rider fans feel aggrieved.  

You just can't make this **** up....priceless free entertainment.

3-Down_Maple-leaf_1-01.jpg?fit=30%2C25 getfit51 // November 9, 2017 at 2:16 pm //

1. Dunk get lost, was going tom leave a huge post trashing you but wont take the time . Simply stop having WET dreams over our team your not welcome to Rider nation ; drop the wetdream bro mance over BB, Bridge wont sign with your precious Argos, not with Pop who cut him while with Mtl , unless Popp way over pays!!!!! other teams have great talented FA’s pending as well //well prob not your sad asses argo’s so much or mtl. Jones/Oday /Murphy will do what they do SIGN who they really want to keep if it makes good financial sence for the overall team ( they wont over pay , they will just go like Calgary and find uniquely talented others as replacements ). Much to your dismay , C.Reynolds and the RR board have smartly followed the Stamp’s blueprint of how to build recruitment and we the RR nation will be just fine next year with new faces or old//// that is what happens when your franchise has marketing $$$$$ to have agreat dream wish list and obtain it. We the RR nation learned form the best being Calgary/Edmonton franchise and not your sorry joke of a team the Argos !!!!!! Now Dunk go find oyur cryining towel and prey and western teams keep recruiting the BEST talent to the league so oyur pathetic eastern teams can stay somewhat competitive !!!

53 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

Henoc Muamba signed a 3 year 600k contract. He is not a pending FA. This year's salary is reported to be a whopping 225k. For that price, the Riders can have him. There is an article about what players they have signed on Riderville.

225k is not far from the 200k I'd pay but I would really think on that extra 25K.. I would think if we needed it for ratio purposes, I'd do it..  if not, move on.    He is a very good MLB when he is on.  Not Singletonesque but not far down the list.

2 hours ago, Stickem said:

How the hell don't you get the guy doesn't want to be here...IF he says he's interested in moving along he will be using us (along with anybody else who'll  bid for his services) as a bargaining chip to extract a few more bucks out of Jones....Get over it...the guy ain't coming back as long as O'Shea and Walters are running things around here...And talking about proverbial gums...what's that diarrhea your spewing...You want to have a decent conversation drop the bull$hit personal attacks...I know you'll get that. 

Personal attacks...? :lol:

I "attacked" your horribly constructed opinion of him. Grow some thicker skin if differing views on a forum are so hurtful. You don't get to pass off your biased nonsensical views as fact and then cry foul when others call you out on it.

I never said Muamba was coming back, anyway. I simply said if he were a free agent (he isn't, so it doesn't even matter), he'd be worth a look.

1 hour ago, J5V said:

He can't help himself and you can't teach class. He makes some good posts at times. Best just to ignore him when he's being an ass. Don' t want to throw baby out with the bathwater. :lol:

Good to know my rent in your head is still free. Typical J5V... talks about class and then pulls the keyboard commando routine. Wasn't it that childish behaviour that got you banned from TEP?

39 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

You just can't make this **** up....priceless free entertainment.

3-Down_Maple-leaf_1-01.jpg?fit=30%2C25 getfit51 // November 9, 2017 at 2:16 pm //

1. Dunk get lost, was going tom leave a huge post trashing you but wont take the time . Simply stop having WET dreams over our team your not welcome to Rider nation ; drop the wetdream bro mance over BB, Bridge wont sign with your precious Argos, not with Pop who cut him while with Mtl , unless Popp way over pays!!!!! other teams have great talented FA’s pending as well //well prob not your sad asses argo’s so much or mtl. Jones/Oday /Murphy will do what they do SIGN who they really want to keep if it makes good financial sence for the overall team ( they wont over pay , they will just go like Calgary and find uniquely talented others as replacements ). Much to your dismay , C.Reynolds and the RR board have smartly followed the Stamp’s blueprint of how to build recruitment and we the RR nation will be just fine next year with new faces or old//// that is what happens when your franchise has marketing $$$$$ to have agreat dream wish list and obtain it. We the RR nation learned form the best being Calgary/Edmonton franchise and not your sorry joke of a team the Argos !!!!!! Now Dunk go find oyur cryining towel and prey and western teams keep recruiting the BEST talent to the league so oyur pathetic eastern teams can stay somewhat competitive !!!

I feel nauseous after reading all those grammatical and spelling errors.   my god. did this yokel attend any school, at all?

4 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Yeah, this is some seriously clueless nonsense. Get a grip on reality. You clearly hate the guy for taking a better opportunity down south, but remove emotion from the equation and don't be blind about it.

It isn't like the dumpster this team was back in 2013 helped anything as far as retaining talent, either. But you go ahead and blame him for doing what he felt was best. He went to the NFL for two seasons, made some money, and it didn't work out. Then he returned to CFL and while I don't agree with the way he went around touring the league, he was a highly prized homegrown talent and teams bid on him. Why you begrudge him for that is absurd. And tell me this: who's a better free agent NAT MLB out there right now?

As for the team signing his brother, you'd have a point... except for the fact the Eskimos picked up him the following season, and have had him on their roster ever since. So, try again.

I suppose by your hopelessly dumb logic, any player who gets interest from the NFL has burned bridges with respective CFL team who lets him go. With that shitty perspective, it's a good thing you get no say in personnel decisions and we just have to put up with you flapping your proverbial gums on this forum.

Here's a little reminder for you blue gold 44

Dumb logic..... if you're referring to my intelligence level....I'll take you on in an IQ test any day

Shitty perspective.....My perspective is not any less than your take and I'm totally entitled to mine

Flapping your proverbial gums.....sounds like you've been doing a lot of jaw flapping yourself

I could go on a verbal rant and dump all over you but that would be playing your game and I don't roll that way

And if calling you out on your insulting diatribe is viewed as 'not having a thick skin'...then you're way off base..I don't take insults from anyone...get it

Look ...we're both Bomber fans ...You have your view I have mine.....All a moot point cuz Muamba  isn't an fa...Time to move on

2 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Good to know my rent in your head is still free. Typical J5V... talks about class and then pulls the keyboard commando routine. Wasn't it that childish behaviour that got you banned from TEP?

There'll always be room for you, my pet. Now go chew on your bone.

I've never been banned from a forum, ever. Could post there any time I wanted. My choice <smooch>. Now be a good boy and run along and try to play with whatever friends you have left.

Please-_Dont-_Interrupt-_Me.gif

6 hours ago, JCon said:

According to the Riderfan site, he's an FA.

According to the Riders website, they are wrong.

The Roughriders have a number of key components signed through 2018, including Glenn, running backs Marcus Thigpen and Trent Richardson, offensive linemen Derek Dennis and Brendon LaBatte, receivers Rob Bagg and Chad Owens, linebackers Sam Eguavoen and Henoc Muamba and defensive back Ed Gainey.

https://www.riderville.com/2017/11/20/roughriders-looking-future/

Pobably holding out hope this year that he will get on somewhere for injury reasons or something...I think tho in winter CFL teams will be enticing him to sign..he'd be a good pick-up.

He still has PR eligibility left too..so probably trying to make use of it

Edited by Booch

57 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Any potential Canadian MLB in the draft? Or maybe and this may seem crazy... Bond walks and we start 3 CDN oline which means.. Our MLB could be American. 

Sign Bond if possible and start two Canadian receivers in order to get an American MLB on the field

OL > Receiver 

There's your summary of the past week - cheers