The Most Important Game: Wpg @ Regina

BigBlue

2 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

You mean the guy who has 4 GreyCup rings?   What a detriment.

Which is translating into what? Vince Young? Oh right second year rebuild.

Not to mention the fact he just seems to be a  complete jerkface  that likes attention.  "win with some class' is my favorite. My second favorite is Dickenson's look on his face.

Next year when you go 18-0 and win the Grey Cup, I still wouldn't want him.  

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Which is translating into what? Vince Young? Oh right second year rebuild.

Not to mention the fact he just seems to be a  complete jerkface  that likes attention.  "win with some class' is my favorite. My second favorite is Dickenson's look on his face.

Next year when you go 18-0 and win the Grey Cup, I still wouldn't want him.  

Jones's personality and football resume is similar to the late great Don Mathews. 

5 minutes ago, Saidin said:

TBH I haven't seen TSN say we were lucky, just that we've been figuring it out how to win...  Now the drivel I've seen the Rider fans been saying...  

Figuring out how to win is a tough thing to do in close games, no question the Bombers have done so thus far in spades.

1 hour ago, Mosaic said:

Last 3 years is irrelevant to this year, unless of course you are willing to go back 26 years and discuss success.

your funny...you brought it up on who has beat who in the west...truth stings eh....ouch

Mosaic is the newest...not the nicest. I have heard from players on several teams who still say IGF is louder, a nicer football stadium to play in and generally just better.

Mosaic looks like a generic box style stadium with nothing unique or giving any type of home field advantage design wise. Also heard too, that stuff seems cheap in it..give it 3 years and major overhauls will be going on

37 minutes ago, Saidin said:

I am curious why we've been lucky the last 5 wins, but Edmonton have been 'DOMINIATE' during their 7 game win streak?  

Who said the Eskimos were dominant during their 7 game winning streak?  They were damn close to losing both games vs the Ticats.

12 minutes ago, Booch said:

Mosaic is the newest...not the nicest. I have heard from players on several teams who still say IGF is louder, a nicer football stadium to play in and generally just better.

Mosaic looks like a generic box style stadium with nothing unique or giving any type of home field advantage design wise. Also heard too, that stuff seems cheap in it..give it 3 years and major overhauls will be going on

:lol:

1 hour ago, Mosaic said:

That's funny, other than the very close OT game in Regina in week 2, who have the Bombers beaten on the road in the west?

Nah, 8 wins in your last 22 is funny. For us, anyway. 

since Nichols took over as our starter, we've won more road games than SSK has won in total.    

would you like some more facts to go with your incessant rambling or are you worn out yet?

41 minutes ago, Mike said:

Pretty sure it's Migs, so I'm going to just do some confirming and maybe we'll be rid of this detriment to our Friday. 

Im doing no different than what you do on Riderfans Mike.  Can't have it both ways. 

That said, while you ban this account I'll just sign up on another one.  Happy Friday buddy!

Edited by Mosaic

12 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

Im doing no different than what you do on Riderfans Mike.  Can't have it both ways. 

That said, while you ban this account I'll just sign up on another one.  Happy Friday buddy!

Simple solution. Ban everyone who posts anything about the Riders. Spoil it for everyone right, Migs? You have peas for brains. Always have. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27