The Most Important Game: Wpg @ Regina

BigBlue

2 hours ago, Mosaic said:

Its debatable whether or now the Bombers are a better team than the Riders, 18 games will dictate that.  Right now the Bombers have played 9 games and the Riders have only played 7.  Riders and Bombers went to OT in their first game against each other and the Bombers had to rely on a missed FG in OT to win.  Props to the Bombers. 

Both the Riders and Bombers got stomped by the Stamps, happened to the Bombers at IGF.   Riders haven't lost at home in that fashion.  Both the Riders and Bombers were in very close games against the Alouettes than could've gone either way, props to the Bombers for pulling those out of a hat.   The LDC and the rematch in Winnipeg will by dandies!

Its debatable? Even if the Riders win their next two, they'd be 5-4 in their first nine and the Bombers are 7-2.  7 is a larger number then 5.

9 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Fortunate bounces are the reason for the 7-2 record...?

Already said the Bombers are a good team.  Denying that the Bombers have been fortunate in some of their wins this season is silly, like both games vs Montreal, the OT game in Regina, the game in Ottawa.  One thing the Riders haven't seen though is a blowout at home, unlike the Bombers.  

4 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

That's funny, other than the very close OT game in Regina in week 2, who have the Bombers beaten on the road in the west?

who have riders beaten in the west in general lately...last 3 years let alone the road?

2 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Its debatable? Even if the Riders win their next two, they'd be 5-4 in their first nine and the Bombers are 7-2.  7 is a larger number then 5.

That's true but the records don't always tell the tale as to who's the best team, especially 7 games into the season.  Lets talk after LDC.

3 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

That's funny, other than the very close OT game in Regina in week 2, who have the Bombers beaten on the road in the west?

Well, we lost in B.C., so 1-1. Meanwhile you guys are 0-2 against the west on the road this year, 0-3 overall. Plus the Riders have not won a road game in a western park in nearly three years.

2 minutes ago, Mosaic said:

Last 3 years is irrelevant to this year, unless of course you are willing to go back 26 years and discuss success.

Fool that you are to bring up 26 years when the Riders own the record of  52 years without hoisting the Cup..

Edited by Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Fool that you are to bring up 26 years when the Riders own the record of  52 years without hoisting the Cup..

Bombers are already half way there.  I still remember that night the Bombers won the cup, we ordered pizza from McDonalds  ;)

"Who have the Bombers beaten from the West on the road"

Says the imbecile trying to make the point that the Bombers are comparable to the Riders.

Well ... we've beaten the Riders.

And who have the Riders beaten? Seriously. The Riders have three wins on the road in the last 2 1/2 seasons.

What a dolt. 

7 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I disagree... this IS a Rider and Shmoes thread- he's just here defending his team- can't fault him for that.  Also, we have an ignore function. 

He's trolling more than just this thread, actually. That's why I made the suggestion to ban the troll.

Oh, and this isn't the Riders/Eskimos thread.

Edited by blue_gold_84

42 minutes ago, Mike said:

"Who have the Bombers beaten from the West on the road"

Says the imbecile trying to make the point that the Bombers are comparable to the Riders.

Well ... we've beaten the Riders.

And who have the Riders beaten? Seriously. The Riders have three wins on the road in the last 2 1/2 seasons.

What a dolt. 

Did you intentionally miss the part where I said "other than the Riders'?

And you say I'm the dolt lol

Edited by Mosaic

37 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

He's trolling more than just this thread, actually. That's why I made the suggestion to ban the troll.

Oh, and this isn't the Riders/Eskimos thread.

I've given full credit to the Bombers in other threads that aren't about the Riders, and rightfully so.

Edited by Mosaic