Looking Ahead: Winnipeg Vs Calgary

21 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I think the slow start is because O'Shea teams generally start slow. It's nothing new and I expect to see a bunch more slow starts this year. Same story with teams coming back on us in the 4th.

Actually if you factor in Lapo and Hall....we have a certain amount of "conservative approach" across the board, in both starts of games and playing with leads.......

On 7/4/2017 at 0:32 PM, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I predict Sam "The Hammer" Hurl is the star of the game

What is this prediction based on; what has changed since the last time he was our starting MLB when he seemed to always be out of position and a step slow and behind?

15 hours ago, Noeller said:

I believe it's called GoStampsGo... 

does not seem to be used much, found another one, same thing. Not much going on.

and a pre stamps game erie quiet has enveloped the Bomber fans at mbb.

hope ICKahari is ok, he/she has gone quiet.

I think the Bombers can beat the Stamps, and as Ed Tait said this am on 1290, probably should have beaten them at least once last year but for a wierd penalty on Darvin Adams which I do not remember.

Ed seems to have all the games etched in the old noggin.

Edited by Mark F

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

does not seem to be used much, found another one, same thing. Not much going on.

and a pre stamps game erie quiet has enveloped the Bomber fans at mbb.

hope ICKahari is ok, he/she has gone quiet.

I think the Bombers can beat the Stamps, and as Ed Tait said this am on 1290, probably should have beaten them at least once last year but for a wierd penalty on Darvin Adams which I do not remember.

Ed seems to have all the games etched in the old noggin.

That weird offside penalty was back in 2015 (week 14).

Over the years I keep getting excited when the Stamps have lineman injuries, and then they keep coming up with outstanding performances from their spare parts .... I am thinking we should win the game in the trenches Friday night, but I have been wrong on the linemen call so many times ..... sigh

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Calgary is starting Kashawn Fraser at DE. And Randy Richards at LT. Two guys who played for us and sucked when they did.

No Hughes, no Davis, no Law.

Davaris Daniels is back.

I'm going high scoring ... Winnipeg 35 Calgary 33

Kashawn Fraser did not suck!  He should have been starting at DE for us in 2014.

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

1.  If this game is not sold out.....something is very wrong here.

2.  High time that playing at home..... actually becomes a home field advantage, as in wins.   You know, like real contenders.

Very wrong? There just aren't 33,500 hardcore football / Bomber fans, that's all.  I'm pulling for a sell-out too, but wouldn't be shocked if we fell short. 

Forget which stadium we play in, 30K is a great number to hit.  We just need to do it more often, not just the opener and Banjo Bowl.