EDMONTON ESKIMOS @ BC LIONS

Mr Dee

Buono: "This is the most athletic secondary we've had in a long time here... Like Banks, Marsh & Phillips, but bigger" #BCLions @CFLonTSN

?‍?Look for Tony Burnett to start at LB and Loucheiz Purifoy at safety tonight for the Lions..

Edmonton has 6 players on the 6 game IR - S. Chambers, Corey Greenwood, Forrest Hightower, Marcus Howard, Colin Kelly and Marcel Young..

Meanwhile, BC has Chris Williams on the 6 game IR but 9 on the one game IR, including K Swayze Waters.

The Eskimos - On defense 2016 second round pick Arjen Colquhoun will start at wide corner spot in the secondary giving the Eskimos three Canadian starters including WIL linebacker Adam Konar and safety Neil King.

Dave Campbell - Last season the #Eskimos averaged 30.5 points for per game. 3rd highest total in franchise history. #CFL

• QB Mike Reilly last season led the #CFL in passing yards with 5.554 (career-high). 28 TD's-12 INT's. 12 300 yard passing games. 

- Lions QB Jonathon Jennings. Led the #CFL in 30+ yard completions with 40 in 2016. League-high 15 INT's. 4th Lions QB to pass for 5,000 yards

• Mike Reilly has passed for a least one TD in 10 straight regular season games. 17 TD passes in that time span.

?‍?Should expect a high scoring game tonight?

The answer is:

J. Jennings and Mike Reilly.

Edited by Mr Dee

I'm hoping  Jennings continues to make stupid plays.

I really like Reilly, so tough. hope he has a good game. although I also hope he doesn't.

maybe one more horrible c'mon centre video review would finally get a change there...... so hoping for one of those.

and.... a good game.  :lol:

edit: hope I can stay awake past the anthem.

#geezer :D

Edited by Mark F

4 hours ago, Mark F said:

need to play these games earlier if they want people in Eastern Canada to watch.

10 pm start Toronto/Montreal

biggest market in the country.

won't be watching, cause it's so friggin late.

10pm starts isn't exactly a new phenomenon

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

According to Farhan Lalji, Glenn Johnson says that CFL will not take 3 mins to get a replay call right. What? First why should it take 3 mins to get a call right? Second, if that's his attitude then get rid of replay as they aren't getting it right anyway.

The whole point of command centre is to get the damn play right, scrap it if that's his attitude. 

missed tackles on Edmonton touchdown

Jennings not looking as scary as  said to be.

6000 yards passing this season according to one person.

nope.

Arnold_ Palmer: not just the Media,   built up the Lions.

Edited by Mark F