Bomber forum

24 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Maybe WannaCry hit a CFL server...?

Can you imagine if the virus hit RiderFans.com - half of Regina is on that site. What would they do with the spare cycles if the site was down?

11 minutes ago, BBRT said:

Can you imagine if the virus hit RiderFans.com - half of Regina is on that site. What would they do with the spare cycles if the site was down?

they literally lost their old site like a month ago had to redo it and have everyone re-apply,  seems like they got along ok.  most lurked other sites but I did find some of them posting on other sites like cfl.ca and reddit. 

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Maybe WannaCry hit a CFL server...?

Nothing like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they were linking the forum to the CFL forums but that's just a guess since the Bomber section there has no traffic. The only threads being started there in the last couple of months are ones by Nate. 

I had an update from Marni - she was told by the Bombers it should hopefully be back within the week.

Edited by Jacquie

1 hour ago, Jacquie said:

Nothing like that. I wouldn't be surprised if they were linking the forum to the CFL forums but that's just a guess since the Bomber section there has no traffic. The only threads being started there in the last couple of months are ones by Nate. 

I had an update from Marni - she was told by the Bombers it should hopefully be back within the week.

Pretty sure we're talking about different forums. And my initial comment was more facetious than anything.

14 hours ago, Jacquie said:

I asked Marni from the Bomber forum and she said she was told it was a CFL issue and to keep checking back.

I heard Chris Jones, emboldened by his ability to fire media who question him, filed a complaint with the CFL about Bomber fans being too hard on him. He couldn't get to MBB because it's private but the league has temporarily shut down TEP. Let that be a lesson to y'awll....Don't screw with Jones....just don't do it.

This message is brought to you from your overlords at Riderfans and has the express written consent of the Jonestown Defenders of the Desk Fort. PS. Vote Migs for Mayor of Regina

Edited by gcn11

1 hour ago, gcn11 said:

In honor of this momentous occasion, Aards has authorized me to offer you all a 99% discount at his store today!!

That should keep him busy...hehe

No need to "keep me busy", I still have a huge amount of work to do.  But we are accepting competitors customers right now, and when you buy 10 packages of our frozen raw, you get the 11th one half price...  not 99% off, but its a decent reward (that we pay for, not a manufacturers incentive), and our frozen raw is affordable. ;)

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

And you went straight back there to comment on Garrett Waggoner's retirement...?

GBill, GCn17, BlueinBC and Mike... talking about news from four days ago.

Bizarre.

I hadn't checked that site in at least a couple years.  Didn't realize gbill is still out there doing the gbill thing.  Bizarre is right!

5 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I hadn't checked that site in at least a couple years.  Didn't realize gbill is still out there doing the gbill thing.  Bizarre is right!

I'd still prefer he was back here... he's good at breaking news and at camp updates