US Politics

Rich

11 hours ago, Mark F said:

It is extremely simple to hack some of the voting computers.  Diebold voting software used to be proprietary, no paper trail, technicians changing software;  votes flipping from one candidate to the other right in front of the voter. :lol:

I think quite a few states have moved away from them, but I stopped paying attention cause I don't give a crap what happens down there anymore, (other than what country they bomb to rubble, and what they do to us with their crazy trump trade ideas).

USA has jumped the shark.

Greatest country that ever was!

and In other news....

Toddler shoots 2 other children at Michigan daycare, police say

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/toddler-shoots-2-other-children-at-michigan-daycare-police-say-1.4311287

14 hours ago, Mark F said:

Gore walked, when Bush lost Florida. Then they ran around blaming Ralph Nader for their loss.

This time.... Bernie.  :lol:

Everyone's fault but their own.  Clinton still can't accept any responsibility. :lol:

They don't "do" self examination.

The Democrats are spineless. They always do the easy thing. They would "take the high road".

They probably think they'll be back in the driver's seat soon enough, anyway.

Greg Palast covers electronic voting fraud, or at least he used to.

Except she has accepted responsibility for mistakes she's made during the campaign. 

15 hours ago, Mark F said:

you do like to hand out the insults don't you?

Maybe you didn't read my post.... before you hit the keyboard.

I gave an opinion about what they would do.

Not at all.  I was being sarcastic...about both parties.  Im perplexed you took the Dems remark as a personal insult.  Im sorry you feel that way.

11 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Greatest country that ever was!

and In other news....

Toddler shoots 2 other children at Michigan daycare, police say

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/toddler-shoots-2-other-children-at-michigan-daycare-police-say-1.4311287

three kids, four parents, brothers , sisters, grandparents lives ruined, to varying degrees.

Just the cost of freedoms. worth it. apparently.

just have to remember to say:

"our hearts and prayers go out to them" :rolleyes:

Edited by Mark F

8 minutes ago, Mark F said:

three kids, four parents, brothers , sisters, grandparents lives ruined, to varying degrees.

Just the cost of freedoms. worth it. apparently.

just have to remember to say:

"our hearts and prayers go out to them" :rolleyes:

All in God's plan, he's preparing the little ones for a life of  stray bullets and random gun play.  :)

8 hours ago, Jacquie said:

Except she has accepted responsibility for mistakes she's made during the campaign. 

Yeah, I like the Clintons to a degree.  And Hilary is sort of damned either way.  There is a bit of a "*****" mentality with strong women that isnt deserved (I know I know...she can be ...tough).  But she admits her failures.   But regardless, if half the stuff being looked at is true, she got screwed big time.

For Agent Orange....it's about priorities.   On one hand, actually assisting desperate and suffering Americans in Puerto Rico........on the other....golfing, twitter, more serial lying,  and using the flag as a fake patriotic issue to bash wealthy athletes.....in order to appease and and massage his insipid "base".

Easy choice.   A President only has so much time on his hands.

This is either very telling or very irresponsble

From CNN:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump hosted his top military brass and their spouses for dinner at the White House on Thursday night. The group posed for a photo. Then this exchange with reporters happened:

Trump: "You guys know what this represents? Maybe it's the calm before the storm."
Reporter: "What's the storm?"
Trump: "It could be ... the calm, the calm before the storm."
Trump: "We have the world's great military people in this room, I will tell you that. And uh, we're gonna have a great evening, thank you all for coming."
Reporter: "What storm, Mr. President?"
Trump: "You'll find out."

24 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is either very telling or very irresponsble

From CNN:

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump hosted his top military brass and their spouses for dinner at the White House on Thursday night. The group posed for a photo. Then this exchange with reporters happened:

Trump: "You guys know what this represents? Maybe it's the calm before the storm."
Reporter: "What's the storm?"
Trump: "It could be ... the calm, the calm before the storm."
Trump: "We have the world's great military people in this room, I will tell you that. And uh, we're gonna have a great evening, thank you all for coming."
Reporter: "What storm, Mr. President?"
Trump: "You'll find out."

ya I kinda got a bit of a chill in the bones reading that..  don't think this is a harbinger of good things, that for sure.