Incident at Banjo Bowl

Blueballz

23 minutes ago, bearpants said:

exactly what I was thinking... his bullshit, Rider-blowing shtick has reached an all time low... the best to do would be to ignore him... especially as fans of another team... you know he'll have a bunch of green-goggle fans following him til they die!

Exactly. Lets agree to make this a Pederson -free zone. There are those who delude themselves into thinking that any publicity is good publicity. Well, its working for the Kardashians anyways.

45 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Saying outrageous things to stir the pot is one thing, but openly questioning the credibility of other reporters by name is classless (which is exactly what Pederson did in his blog against the Third Down Nation writers) and should be taken seriously, especially if you later admit your whole "conspiracy" angle which you used to justify said credibility bashing is totally made up and you don't believe it yourself.

1 hour ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

No, but his stuff should only be found on Rider sites, so you guys likely won't see much from him unless he shows up in your twitter feed or anything.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure his content won't be on the official Rider site anymore.