Official LDC Trash Talk Thread

IC Khari

Not all Riderfans are unhappy to see Bomberfans arrive this weekend and rub their lousiness in their dirty faces. They are actually hoping we can show them how to get rid of Jones like we did with Mike Kelly. When I thought how pathetic their team was I didn't have the heart to tell them it might involve hiring Lyle Bauer ...

ae305w.gif

Some of the fans have been drinking the green koolaid so long they're positively giddy about the new Rider regime ...

s4m2at.gif

Unfortunately some Riderfans have "given up on the CFL" and they're quickly trying to sell their tickets anyway they can ...

2iw9k0o.gif

At any rate, it's time for some "deliverance" from that crappy Bomber record in these games the past 12 seasons!

2vk0wlu.gif

Edited by IC Khari

NO MERCY

I want this LDC to be a classic and to close out Mosaic as our house. I want huge hits. I want huge scoring from all 3 sides. Pick 6, kicks run back for 6 and Dressler and Denmark with a receiving TD each. I want a blowout of all blowouts. I want Jonsey so pissed he walks off the field without shaking hands again. I want the Rider forum to explode with disgust over how we ran up the score. We can do it. We need to just do it.

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Apathy in Regina must be at a all time high. Was there is this weekend and you could barely tell they were playing Friday. I think I saw one or two people wearing jerseys the whole day.

Best fans in the CFL!

one and one half bad seasons and they're out. :lol:

Edited by Mark F

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

Apathy in Regina must be at a all time high. Was there is this weekend and you could barely tell they were playing Friday. I think I saw one or two people wearing jerseys the whole day.

Game was in Edmonton but nice try. Is everyone supposed to go sit at Taylor field and listen to the game on the radio when we play on the road?