Stamps/Riders who you pullin for?

6 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

Obvious judged by the logo, lol (thank you, Frosty ;) ).

As for you guys, cheer for what is the best interest in your team, even if that means cheering for the Riders.

Of course its best for the blue to have one team in the division dead and burried, especially if its the riders. That said for the league parity would be much better. Id love to see a season end with a final regular season week where every team can make the play offs. Id also love to see us sweep the riders and have it not be a hollow victory. Mostly i hope for entertaining games that the refs dont ruin.

Torn as well. On the conservative side, a Rider loss helps with our bid to make the playoffs. On the optimistic side, a Stamps loss gives us a better shot at first, especially since they own the season series. 

Being that I'm a realist and go with my heart, I'm with Mike on this one. Stamps by 95. 

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Messam fumbles and once again keeps the Riders back in the game...   pretty reckless with the ball. 

Calgary could be up by 21 if they were to play smart....

Or if their receivers or defenders could make any catches. 

20 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Or if they stop taking terrible 15 yard penalties....

Or terrible five yard penalties, like a casual offside that is inconsequential to the play with no time left on the clock...