Return of Denmark?

bigg jay

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Is anyone going to mention the suicide pass that got Dressler hurt? I know it's all sunshine and rainbows for Nichols but that was a suicide pass and Dressler is now hurt because of it. 

willys fault :P Nichols will force passes. Willy did that too, nichols will do it more no ones gonna break either of it. Lots of qbs hang wrs out to dry and put them in dangerous places.

Good grief we can't catch a break this year with injuries, and not just the PR scrubs and Patrick Neufeld. Randle, Adams, Johnson, Posey, Dressler x 2, Adams just off the top of my head. Losing Macho was an unexpected upgrade to Loffler so I won't count that ;).

Denmark is a suitable injury replacement for us. He might help guide guys like Mayo, Davis, Sheppard  and would know the Lapo system somewhat.

Sooner him than Kevin Cone (shudder).

I'm sorta shaking head here. Not to overly defend Dave but all he did was say something about a Nichols pass... Never mentioned Willy's name..... But it immediately gets turned into Nichols vs Willy again. Can we discuss one without mentioning the other? 

Sounds like Denmark is on route to Winnipeg, fun fact... Denmark has a son who was born in Winnipeg. So basically, it's a natural fit, honestly, not sure why the got rid of him in the first place, guess was making to much cash but surely they could have kept him around. 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Sounds like Denmark is on route to Winnipeg, fun fact... Denmark has a son who was born in Winnipeg. So basically, it's a natural fit, honestly, not sure why the got rid of him in the first place, guess was making to much cash but surely they could have kept him around. 

Walters has a history of that though. moving guys with a big pay day and signing a new guy if he feels the performance isn't up to the pay grade. Doesn't really seem to believe in giving guys a chance to redeem themselves. 

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I'm sorta shaking head here. Not to overly defend Dave but all he did was say something about a Nichols pass... Never mentioned Willy's name..... But it immediately gets turned into Nichols vs Willy again. Can we discuss one without mentioning the other? 

Stop shaking it so hard, it's affecting your reasoning. You are overly defending him.  I believe "sunshine and rainbows for Nichols" was the quote that brought it up.

Edited by sweep the leg

No, all that is meant to say is that people are only looking at the positives. Nothing to do with comparing one guy to the other, just that people are dismissing the errors that Nichols did make and only looking at the positive. Balance is the key to everything, I am simply trying to provide it.

6 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Stop shaking it so hard, it's affecting your reasoning. You are overly defending him.  I believe "sunshine and rainbows for Nichols" was the quote that brought it up.

Again, he never mentioned Willy! It's a discussion about Nichols... Period. 

6 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

I'm guessing Sheppard, JFG, Kohlert, Denmark, Davis will be the guys drawing in .. 

Sheppard? Or Mayo? Pretty much agree with the other 4... just not sure about Sheppard or Mayo... Mayo seems to be a burner, we need that. 

3 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Mayo and McDuffie are in the mix too, and with Loffler at S we can start 4 import receivers. 

I think we'll start Kohlert, Davis, McDuffie, Mayo, Sheppard. Denmark will be a DI.  Fogg will help out on returns.

This I could see as well.  Fogg acquitted himself nicely when given a chance to return and not sure how 'game ready' Denmark will be.  That said, he (Denmark) does have a level of familiarity with Nichols and LaPolice .. so the learning curve isn't steep, it's just about game speed at this point.

6 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Mayo and McDuffie are in the mix too, and with Loffler at S we can start 4 import receivers. 

I think we'll start Kohlert, Davis, McDuffie, Mayo, Sheppard. Denmark will be a DI.  Fogg will help out on returns.

I can't really see Denmark as a DI with mcduffie starting. If we're signing Denmark, it's definitely to start. 

I'm not a huge Denmark fan, I thought he had one good year an that's it. I felt he did a real good job of disappearing a lot, and was really over-hyped for his production. 

However, given all the injuries to our starters, I think this is a good and needed signing. Welcome Back!