Return of Denmark?

bigg jay

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Flanders did no punt returns in the pre-season. Had one kickoff return. At the moment, no need for him on the roster.

No i distinctly remember him getting a chance to return punts and I disagree with your remark about needing him we can use a player with his abilities on offense with all the guys we have out. But that's my opinion and hopefully he gets in this year and changes yours☺

3 minutes ago, bb1 said:

No i distinctly remember him getting a chance to return punts and I disagree with your remark about needing him we can use a player with his abilities on offense with all the guys we have out. But that's my opinion and hopefully he gets in this year and changes yours☺

You can check the stats, he got one. And 19 on a kick off isnt even good. And there is no chance he returns over fogg who was dynamite in the regular season in the one game he had. 

Flanders is a good football player. No amazing strengths, but no real weakness either. But harris is a monster and one of the most durable players in the league. Not to mention plop isnt gonna run a 2 back offense. As much as id like to see that wrinkle with flanders wont happen. That and we havent seen if he can actually pass block, which harris is really good at.