What are some of the other Bomber Message Boards?

B-F-F-C

32 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The Extra Point is pretty much the same people tho that are on here. Isn't it? Sure looks like that. I find this forum to be a little more relaxed and chill than the others. By that I mean and yeah agreed it gets annoying reading the same posts from the same people in the same topic... I mean the drew willy thread there.... how many times can you say the same thing really. .. but mods here seem more chilled. 

Idk looks like 2-3 active posters over there. I didnt take a long look though didnt have the stomach for it. 

41 minutes ago, Floyd said:

There's definitely a small core of people that are very negative about this site...

But when I look at the main page... there are threads started by eight different posters and the latest responses are from 12 different posters...

Trouble is when you start a pure football thread then Mike, Atomic, Mr Perfect and that crew show up and start picking apart your posts without actually adding anything to the topic...  

"...Trouble is when you start talking out your ass, then Mike, Atomic, Mr Perfect and that crew show up and start telling you you're an idiot and then prove exactly why..."  

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

"...Trouble is when you start talking out your ass, then Mike, Atomic, Mr Perfect and that crew show up and start telling you you're an idiot and then prove exactly why..."  

Like when I suggested that not going after Trevor Harris was a mistake... or that Mitchell Gale might have something...  I remember Mike telling me I was an idiot for suggesting that Ernest Jackson was worth 180k...

There's a little circle jerk of bullies on this forum...  its really turning into another OB just replaced Colin thats all

46 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Like when I suggested that not going after Trevor Harris was a mistake... or that Mitchell Gale might have something...  I remember Mike telling me I was an idiot for suggesting that Ernest Jackson was worth 180k...

There's a little circle jerk of bullies on this forum...  its really turning into another OB just replaced Colin thats all

we could not have afforded harris, and why would he want to come here to back up a young qb on a bad team instead of going to back up the oldest guy in the league on a very good team? Its not stuff like that, though you have become a broken record with harris. Its the frequent and drastically wrong stuff you spew like how harris wasnt a versatile enough back for wally. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

we could not have afforded harris, and why would he want to come here to back up a young qb on a bad team instead of going to back up the oldest guy in the league on a very good team? Its not stuff like that, though you have become a broken record with harris. Its the frequent and drastically wrong stuff you spew like how harris wasnt a versatile enough back for wally. 

It was well publicized that Harris didn't feel that he had a prominent role in the offence...  calm down.

Anyway, Nichols looking real good right now...  hope it keeps going.

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Gale has had 1 good game. It's to early to say anything there 

true enough weve seen a few qbs have brief stints of brilliance only to disappear quickly. He looked good though. Thats better then some guys we've run out there. 

10 hours ago, Noeller said:

this is by far the best place to be, even with the idiots. I've tried going Extra Point exclusively, and that site just LOOKS awful...it "handles" awful....it's a real piece of crap. As for OB.com, I haven't been back there since the day I left. Have no interest in it whatsoever. What I REALLY miss, is CFLZone...that place was the best CFL messageboard anywhere. It was the Wild West of messageboards...loved it.

Dominated by Rider fans.

12 hours ago, Floyd said:

How do you know they didn't go after Harris? Can you blame him for signing in Ottawa with a very old QB and that Rec core?

10 hours ago, Floyd said:

Totally agree... but too often players are written off just because we didn't sign them on here...

No one wrote him off.... you suggested we trade Jamaal Westerman for him.  People can still think Gale is a good QB prospect and not think that's a good trade.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

No one wrote him off.... you suggested we trade Jamaal Westerman for him.  People can still think Gale is a good QB prospect and not think that's a good trade.

Its actually pure garbage like this that really disappoints me.  Just a straight up lie... 

Go read the posts if you want...   When anyone, including me, suggested Gale, they were crapped on because 'he's not good enough for anyone else'... just like Messam was 'crap' until he wasn't. etc etc etc

I suggested a Westerman or Andrew Harris for Trevor Harris trade... like for fun... but of course, the same tired crew trotted out to laugh and high five - who RIGHT NOW is not even enjoying the win because it wasn't Willy leading the team....

I've been on the forums since Mike Kelly and honestly I've NEVER even heard of fans making EXCUSES for a bomber win... in EDMONTON.

This place really has lost its mind.

25 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Its actually pure garbage like this that really disappoints me.  Just a straight up lie... 

Go read the posts if you want...   When anyone, including me, suggested Gale, they were crapped on because 'he's not good enough for anyone else'... just like Messam was 'crap' until he wasn't. etc etc etc

I suggested a Westerman or Andrew Harris for Trevor Harris trade... like for fun... but of course, the same tired crew trotted out to laugh and high five - who RIGHT NOW is not even enjoying the win because it wasn't Willy leading the team....

I've been on the forums since Mike Kelly and honestly I've NEVER even heard of fans making EXCUSES for a bomber win... in EDMONTON.

This place really has lost its mind.

This is your post below.  Tell me again how I'm lying??

Matt Sewell and Mitchell Gale for Lemon... are you kidding me?

Not sure if Barker has a soft spot for Jones or what... but if not, how did Walters not jump on this - would have traded Westerman for those guys...

You're right, it is pure garbage like this that is disappointing.  You say **** and you don't back it up and then you straight up lie and deny about what you've said.

1 hour ago, Atomic said:

This is your post below.  Tell me again how I'm lying??

You're right, it is pure garbage like this that is disappointing.  You say **** and you don't back it up and then you straight up lie and deny about what you've said.

For a starting NI OL and Gale, I would have absolutely traded Westerman... you can read that later in the thread...

I also would have confirmed that Sewell wasn't about to retire before signing the deal, ha.

No one said Westerman for Gale... just another cherry-picking lie...

Just now, Floyd said:

For a starting NI OL and Gale, I would have absolutely traded Westerman... you can read that later in the thread...

I also would have confirmed that Sewell wasn't about to retire before signing the deal, ha.

No one said Westerman for Gale... just another cherry-picking lie...

Sewell is not and has never been a starter, another lie to support your argument

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Sewell is not and has never been a starter, another lie to support your argument

Hmm, I could swear I saw him playing tackle a couple seasons ago...

I mean, of course, you must be right - he's probably never started any games...  you haven't provided any sources but you know football.  

3 minutes ago, Floyd said:

I mean, of course, you must be right - he's probably never started any games...  you haven't provided any sources but you know football.  

I don't see why you get all up in arms when someone disagrees with you.

Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong.  Same with you.  I expect to get called out on it when I'm wrong but I certainly don't expect any praise when I'm right.  It's the internet.  This is how it's always been.  If you don't want people to disagree with you then don't say anything.  It's called discussion.  I don't like being singled out by name as a bully or part of some gang just because I have an opinion that runs contrary to yours.

32 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Is Eddie Steele a starting NI OL? Because he started a couple games too.

Starting football games doesn't make you a starting caliber football player.

Quite honestly, I'm so tired of this "there are bullies" nonsense that gets thrown around here. I'm not a bully. Chase isn't a bully. Atomic isn't a bully.

There is literally not a single bully on this entire forum. There are strong opinions. There are people who tend to agree with eachother. There are people who tend to disagree with eachother. If you feel like you're being bullied (aka verbally abused, insulted, beaten down) then absolutely the staff will address it. If you feel like you're being bullied because your definition of the word is "someone who disagrees with my opinion", then toughen up. This is a discussion forum, not a sounding board.

TBURGESS probably hates it, but he's always my example when someone brings up this argument. He and I probably disagree on 90% of what we discuss on this forum, but I don't think he's ever referred to me as a bully. Do you know why? Because he actually likes to discuss his opinion. I may not agree with it, but he at least doesn't get all up in arms about it. He tells me why he thinks I'm wrong, I tell him why I think he's wrong, we discuss, we pick apart then we get over it and either agree or agree to disagree and we move on.

There are always a certain group of "victims" on any forum you will ever visit who are so strongly opinionated, but can not handle being addressed in return by an opposing strong opinion. This is a discussion forum where opinions are subject to - you guessed it - discussion. If you don't like your opinion being discussed, the internet is probably not the place to share it.