Who do you prefer? Smith or Dressler?

Mike

Who are you happier to have on the roster?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you happier to have on the roster?

Was thinking about this earlier and I'm really torn on who I expect more from this year between Ryan Smith and Weston Dressler.

Smith is younger and probably has more room to grow, but Dressler brings that increased professionalism to a group that really needed an injection of it on the offensive side of the ball. I'd love to hear opinions though because I'm fairly torn.

Dressler or Smith?

Right now, they still feel like spies....I keep waiting for them to pull a WWE swerve-job....wait till Labour Day and do something to royally **** us over, pull off their jerseys to reveal Rider green underneath........I dunno. Still doesn't feel right...

Realistically considering his age Dressler should be replaced with a taller receiver within two years, moving over to the Bombers coaching staff being his most dignified exit.  Barring F.A. Smith should still be playing for the Bombers 4 years from now.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Was thinking about this earlier and I'm really torn on who I expect more from this year between Ryan Smith and Weston Dressler.

Smith is younger and probably has more room to grow, but Dressler brings that increased professionalism to a group that really needed an injection of it on the offensive side of the ball. I'd love to hear opinions though because I'm fairly torn.

Dressler or Smith?

I think you answered your own question. Bang on. He'll bring it, and we will reap it's benefits 

Something hard to measure with statistics in terms of impact impact but most know how bad we need it on this team especially as you noted on the offensive side of ball and I'd add in the dressing room and practices/team functions.

I like Smith, glad he's ours, but hands down Dressler.

Definitely Dressler!

The only reason is because it would break Rider fans hearts to see him tear it up and lead the league in receiving while wearing Blue and Gold. 

To me it would be the equivalent had Stegall left us for them.   The sheer heart break would be massive.  

Imagine if Dressler ends up playing 3 - 4 seasons with us and then retires as a Bomber... it would be great!