Royal Blue uniforms are officially back!!

bb.king

On 4/15/2016 at 4:56 PM, Mike said:

What rant?

And I wouldn't be so quick to suggest the pants will be blue.

If anything, I could see them doing something similar to what Nike did and have a specific "color rush" style uniform they wear once with the blue pants, but I believe the pants will ultimately be gold.

Even if the team rocks the all royal look it'll still be better than this atrocity ...

140819-_BOMBER_04.jpg

On 2016-04-15 at 1:14 PM, White Out said:

Uh... That's a terrible idea. Kentucky football has almost same blue as us and the pants and jersey are nice. 

Gold pants and helmet are better. 

Should have added a sarcasm emoticon :)

It's the CFL and the lowly Bombers you know they gotta do something to screw it up !

It's why we love the team and league so much !

6 hours ago, BlueGoldBozo said:

Should have added a sarcasm emoticon :)

It's the CFL and the lowly Bombers you know they gotta do something to screw it up !

It's why we love the team and league so much !

"Success breeds contempt ..." - Chicago Cubs (1909 - 2015)

1906_Chicago_Cubs.jpg

1 hour ago, bearpants said:

I hope that's true... maybe it made the CFL/Bombers realize what an abomination those "signature" jerseys were (with BC and IMO Mtl being the exception)...

I thought the Calgary ones were cool.

The Bombers one were so completely awful. Powder stinking blue. I am throwing my rice around I am so steamed. 

2 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I thought the Calgary ones were cool.

The Bombers one were so completely awful. Powder stinking blue. I am throwing my rice around I am so steamed. 

I had no problem with Calgary, Edm or Hamilton... but there was really nothing to them... they were basically a slight variation to their regular jerseys.... I also really hate football jerseys that throw the logo on the front though... numbers go on the front of the jersey, logo on the shoulders...

3 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I had no problem with Calgary, Edm or Hamilton... but there was really nothing to them... they were basically a slight variation to their regular jerseys.... I also really hate football jerseys that throw the logo on the front though... numbers go on the front of the jersey, logo on the shoulders...

Radically different concept with no semblance of anything identifying it with Bomber history, team colours, tradition etc. was the look the designers of our sigs was going for I think ...