Wiecek Article: Pressure Mounts On And Off Field For MOS

Noeller

3 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

I disagree with calling him a Strong Special Team player. How on earth do you call that a strong opinion? It's not like I called him garbage or said he wasn't doing his job or even said that he was a bad 2nd overall pick. Those would strong opinions. BTW: How did you base your opinion on him?

Here's how I know you're not even bothering to read the posts before you continue to backpedal and argue: I never shared an opinion on him.

9 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Justin Medlock doesn't have any special teams tackles.  He is not a strong special teams player!

As you know Justin Medlock isn't supposed to make tackles, so what's the point your trying to make?

12 minutes ago, Mike said:

Here's how I know you're not even bothering to read the posts before you continue to backpedal and argue: I never shared an opinion on him.

I did read your post. I'm not backpedaling. I didn't say you shared an opinion on him. I asked how you got your opinion. If you're not going to even bother to read my posts then what's the point of replying to them?

1 minute ago, TBURGESS said:

I did read your post. I'm not backpedaling. I didn't say you shared an opinion on him. I asked how you got your opinion. If you're not going to even bother to read my posts then what's the point of replying to them?

That's it, he doesn't have an opinion either way. He was just saying basing any opinion on him being a solid player off of one stat line, doesn't make no damn sense!!! Mostly due to not knowing if he was the one who should be making the tackles, while also mentioning that the spot he lined up in all year on ST wasn't typically used as a gunner to go get the ball carrier....FUUUUUUCCKKK!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

As you know Justin Medlock isn't supposed to make tackles, so what's the point your trying to make?

I see you're in full mental gymnastics mode today. Oh well, congratulations.

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:19 AM, TBURGESS said:

Of course you can say he's a bad coach when he loses twice as many games as he wins. What other criteria would you use for a bad coach?

What opinion does that create for Rick Campbell as a Head Coach?

6 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

Kickers can make tackles as the last line of defense on a big run back,  but what kicker did we used to have that would fly down field and nearly get in on onside kicks,  i want that kind of hustle outta the kicker lol

Renaud used to do that until he ran into a real football player and tore his ACL.  Then he didn't do it anymore.

2 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

That's it, he doesn't have an opinion either way. He was just saying basing any opinion on him being a solid player off of one stat line, doesn't make no damn sense!!! Mostly due to not knowing if he was the one who should be making the tackles, while also mentioning that the spot he lined up in all year on ST wasn't typically used as a gunner to go get the ball carrier....FUUUUUUCCKKK!!!!!!

Mike has an opinion that he refuses to share, yet he calls me out on my opinion.

Like most folks around here, I watched the games and formed my opinions based on what I saw.  I didn't see a (m)any big plays by Waggoner. In fact he was pretty much invisible most of the time. I looked up his stats to see if anything stood out to change my opinion. Nothing did. 18 Games, 7 tackles. Nothing to see there. 

I stated my opinion in my very first post with Waggoner's name in it in this thread... "First Round Misses: Maybe Waggoner, but that's still TBD.". Strong opinion? Nope. 

Solid special teams player? Based on what? Lining up in a position that isn't a gunner? Simply being on the field? Your own observations that don't match mine?  FUUUUUCK is right.

2 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I disagree with calling him a Strong Special Team player. How on earth do you call that a strong opinion? It's not like I called him garbage or said he wasn't doing his job or even said that he was a bad 2nd overall pick. Those would strong opinions. BTW: How did you base your opinion on him?

Garrett Waggoner - not a strong ST player (apparently), but nice hair though!  That's the only thing I need to base an opinion on him! :D

1297702459134_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Edited by kelownabomberfan