Wiecek Article: Pressure Mounts On And Off Field For MOS

Noeller

1 minute ago, wbbfan said:

No kidding. A lot of fans over waggoner. Its very very rare for a guy to step in and be dominant the year hes drafted. Especially at a ratio breaking position, even more so coming from the US. Henoc didnt light the world on fire in his first season. Waggoner has shown some really nice flashes and i cant wait to see what he brings in his 2nd year.

yup, agree 100%.. so many people are still stuck in this madden mentality where the player should just show up, start right away and be a fixture.  they don't comprehend that it takes awhile to get a grip on the speed of the CFL, the nuances of the game and finding their role on the team...

so odd.

1 minute ago, SPuDS said:

yup, agree 100%.. so many people are still stuck in this madden mentality where the player should just show up, start right away and be a fixture.  they don't comprehend that it takes awhile to get a grip on the speed of the CFL, the nuances of the game and finding their role on the team...

so odd.

The instant gratification generation. Nothing can be developing, its either the greatest thing ever or crap.

On April 8, 2016 at 4:35 PM, wbbfan said:

No kidding. A lot of fans over waggoner. Its very very rare for a guy to step in and be dominant the year hes drafted. Especially at a ratio breaking position, even more so coming from the US. Henoc didnt light the world on fire in his first season. Waggoner has shown some really nice flashes and i cant wait to see what he brings in his 2nd year.

I never expect domination but when you are sacrificing first round picks I would expect a bit more than just STs. I would have hoped that he would have progressed enough during the season that we would have seen him in regular action more. I do hope he pans out but if he doesn't the blame isn't on him it is on those who made the decision to draft him ;)

10 hours ago, Dragon37 said:

I never expect domination but when you are sacrificing first round picks I would expect a bit more than just STs. I would have hoped that he would have progressed enough during the season that we would have seen him in regular action more. I do hope he pans out but if he doesn't the blame isn't on him it is on those who made the decision to draft him ;)

How much would our second overall pick this year have contributed last season?

On 4/10/2016 at 0:58 AM, Dragon37 said:

henoc muamba first year he was just STs...

On 10/04/2016 at 0:58 AM, Dragon37 said:

I agree with you that we should expect him to be more than a special teamer over his career... but I'm willing to let him learn in his first season...