Coaching Staff 2016

Goalie

So no announcements yet as to who the coaches will be this year...

All we really know is MOS is back, Hall is back, Buck has been promoted to QB coach, Walters mentioned Wylie will be back..

But nothing else.. Any idea as to who the rest of the coaching staff will be? I'm assuming most defensive coaches besides Miles will be back but..

On the O side of things? Buck,Lapo,Wylie? Who else? 

Idk if its lack of talent or of wylie is over rated. I do think we've had a lack of talent but im not sure he's had the impact we'd hoped. I imagine hes among the highest paid ol coaches in the cfl so he could be a spot targeted for a new body. Any way you cut it i do see our coaching being a lot better this year. MoS gets better each week and no bellifool is a huge step forward.

On 2/22/2016 at 4:29 PM, DR. CFL said:

Browne works for the City of Hamilton in their streets dept. Good job, good benefits and good pension. Why risk that for what could easily be a one year gig if this crew doesn't win and gets flushed. Down the drain?

Thats cool i guess. Glad he has a good job. Though id rather live any place else in canada then hamilton.

On 2/25/2016 at 4:26 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

Spoken like someone who hasn't spent much time in Regina.

xD true enough. Dirty old regina in winter with there no plow BS and no place to do any thing sucks. The hammer just allways seems dirty and grubby. Nothing better then being in dirty old regina after a bomber win though.

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 3:26 PM, kelownabomberfan said:

Spoken like someone who hasn't spent much time in Regina.

Things have got  a lot better in Regina since they built a water treatment plant a couple of decades ago. You can actually drink the water now & wash clothes without them becoming stiff as a board because the water was so hard. ;)