Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

I might be full of potatoe chips (I'll happily buy a blue bag of all dressed chips ) but I seem to recall QB coach as a step up from RB coach and then OC as the next rung. Next is HC and then television analyst and then OC again. However Not all ladders are created equal. 

Didn't AC go from QB coach to OC. Of course he could skip the RB coach thing because he is AC. 

Edited by Fan Boy

17 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

I might be full of potatoe chips (I'll happily buy a blue bag of all dressed chips ) but I seem to recall QB coach as a step up from RB coach and then OC as the next rung. Next is HC and then television analyst and then OC again. However Not all ladders are created equal. 

Didn't AC go from QB coach to OC. Of course he could skip the RB coach thing because he is AC. 

AC is a God in Montreal. Don't criticize AC lest you suffer the dire consequences of your actions like befalling to a lightning bolt from the Winnipeg sky in January. Or not being able to buy your favourite chips anywhere. It is never wise to criticize or mock a God. 

On 27/01/2016 at 6:16 AM, Jacquie said:

Dave Dickenson started as RB coach for the Stamps. Hufnagel is such an idiot.

As was pointed out ad nauseum for the people who want to female dog just for the sake of female dogging...again...running backs coach is the typical starting point for any person getting into coaching REGARDLESS of what position they may have played during their playing days.

Penton is saying riders have like 20-30 scouts (closer to 40 ppl altogether) down in mobile alabama for the senior bowl, thats gotta be a crazy amount they are spending on staff with jones alone getting half mill a year

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/27/ticats-coach-says-chicks-body-of-work-speaks-for-itself

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

2 hours ago, Bad Joe said:

You have to wonder how much SMS cap money will have left if they go hard after Josh Bourke.

After all, their top 2 receivers are pulling in $250k each. That would be Duron Carter and SJ Green.

(It’s believed Green will receive in the vicinity of $250,000 annually, various sources have told the Montreal Gazette.)

Herb Zurkowsky @HerbZurkowsky1
Been told by another source close to @DC_CHILLIN_8 the deal with the #Als is as good as done. He likely becomes #CFL's highest-paid receiver

And how does Carter respond to all of this?

CFL News @CFL_News 
"I was definitely one of the main reasons why the team (#AlsMTL) was winning” - @DC_CHILLIN_8 #CFL via @HerbZurkowsky1 #BellLetsTalk

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:
7 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Hmm, 7 defensive linemen eh? Looks like a good place to start for, at least, a serviceable player.

Hmm, 7 defensive linemen eh? Looks like a good place to start for, at least, a serviceable player.

We may be witnessing a Ti-Cat melt down with 2 weeks left till free agency.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

no he isn't. That's not the point though. Leaders don't say things like that.

When you sign a one year contract with clear intent of trying the NFL again, I don't think being a leader in the Als locker room is a priority for him. Doesn't mean he's bad in the locker room, but he clearly doesn't want to be a leader and that's fine.