Bombers Stoop to Ottawa's Level

TrueBlue

This is a league-mandated thing. They've asked all the teams during the week before a game to have some harmless twitter fun....it's all well and good except that it's SO painfully contrived and doesn't really lead to any kind of real rivalry, because we know it's league mandated and it's too "nicey nice". If there was some legit heat, I might be more inclined to give a damn...

This is a league-mandated thing. They've asked all the teams during the week before a game to have some harmless twitter fun....it's all well and good except that it's SO painfully contrived and doesn't really lead to any kind of real rivalry, because we know it's league mandated and it's too "nicey nice". If there was some legit heat, I might be more inclined to give a damn...

You just killed it for the kids. 

They should say "Fine, we'll start a feud" and start taking bets on when the Ottawa team will fold AGAIN because their fans suck. 

They should say "Fine, we'll start a feud" and start taking bets on when the Ottawa team will fold AGAIN because their fans suck.
Now THIS is what I want to see...

Maybe if our kicker insulted them and we could make a trophy... oh that's right they're not called Rough Riders anymore. 

A wood cookie?  Seriously?  I wounder if those guys will get too excited one day with that chain saw.

The Stamps have a rider on a horse who gallops up & down the sideline after a Calgary touchdown. The redblacks have a guy dressed as a lumberjack cut through a log with a chainsaw. Lame. Lame. Lame.

Maybe if our kicker insulted them and we could make a trophy... oh that's right they're not called Rough Riders anymore. 

A wood cookie?  Seriously?  I wounder if those guys will get too excited one day with that chain saw.

The Stamps have a rider on a horse who gallops up & down the sideline after a Calgary touchdown. The redblacks have a guy dressed as a lumberjack cut through a log with a chainsaw. Lame. Lame. Lame.

Now if you had the guy with the chainsaw cut off a leg of that horse as it runs by and gallop around the stadium waving it.....that could be the start of an interesting feud.

Now if you had the guy with the chainsaw cut off a leg of that horse as it runs by and gallop around the stadium waving it.....that could be the start of an interesting feud.

LOL! And PETA going crazy. I just watch that sawing of a log on tv & go, what??? I guess they give those things with a redblack logo on it to celebrities.

Ummm people, we have a guy riding a lawn tractor with wings...

Lawn tractors don't go that fast.  It's a golf cart.

At least we don't have a guy sawing a dead tree. That is about as boring as it gets. 

Obviously you haven't been following lawn tractor racing. They can hit 100 kph or more.