O'Shea believes Bombers better than their record

Fatty Liver

Not sure what's wrong with Iso's posts… The guy has much football experience and knowledge, and is informed about the team and the league.

That is, he's someone who's opinion means something to me.

Who cares how he phrases things? ( I for one, don't see any problem with his comments, he's generally much less insulting than the people that don't agree with him) 

As for the people that don't agree with him, haven't seen many, or any of them mention their experience and knowledge, so I have nothing to say about it. 

Another blunt poster whose comments seem to be accurate based on team outcomes, and transactions is Juranboldenrules.

He is all of those things, but he is also this season very emotional which leads to irrational arguments that he just keeps hammering away on even if other people show him to be in the wrong, at which point he takes it as a personal slight. I respect his opinion, but when he starts in the old man yelling at clouds act I just roll my eyes. 

I saw one of your posts today or yesterday where you called out another member & used ***** & ***** twice in a sentence calling them out. If that isn't yelling & showing disrespect then I don't know what it is. You know that I also respect your opinion but please don't point fingers at me & say I yell & scream like an old man at members when you do it here as well. Long time members know you have a temper as well.

again...internet messageboard.....have a look at your life and examine how important things really are. Honestly.

Perhaps this is just somewhere to let off some steam....you know like the gym?

People who take offense are just immature imo.

The people who are bullying him need to take a much closer look at themselves. Bullies either feel threatened or are insecure and have something missing in their lives. In a way I feel sorry for them.

That much emotion, at that age....if anything, it's made me re-evaluate things in my life. Sports wins and losses just do not have that much of an effect on me anymore. I'm terrified of being an old man who gets worked up over sports scores. 

It could be worse- imagine being an old fart who doesn't get worked up about anything.

Us old farts have to stick together!

Not sure what's wrong with Iso's posts… The guy has much football experience and knowledge, and is informed about the team and the league.

Who cares how he phrases things? ( I for one, don't see any problem with his comments, he's generally much less insulting than the people that don't agree with him) 

As for the people that don't agree with him, haven't seen many, or any of them mention their experience and knowledge, so I have nothing to say about it. 

Another blunt poster whose comments seem to be accurate based on team outcomes, and transactions is Juranboldenrules.

He is all of those things, but he is also this season very emotional which leads to irrational arguments that he just keeps hammering away on even if other people show him to be in the wrong, at which point he takes it as a personal slight. I respect his opinion, but when he starts in the old man yelling at clouds act I just roll my eyes. 

I saw one of your posts today or yesterday where you called out another member & used ***** & ***** twice in a sentence calling them out. If that isn't yelling & showing disrespect then I don't know what it is. You know that I also respect your opinion but please don't point fingers at me & say I yell & scream like an old man at members when you do it here as well. Long time members know you have a temper as well.

Hey I didn't say you did it at members, you're ranting and raving about the team a lot though and then take thing personally when people argue with you. 

You're damned right I use colourful adjectives to describe opinions I don't like, but that's a far cry from what's going on here. I wouldn't really say I have a temper so much as I have an argumentative streak a mile wide and don't give a **** if people get offended. 

again...internet messageboard.....have a look at your life and examine how important things really are. Honestly.

The people who are bullying him need to take a much closer look at themselves. Bullies either feel threatened or are insecure and have something missing in their lives. In a way I feel sorry for them.

Uh.. Just curious but have you even been bullied or seen it go down cuz, this is not even remotely bullying..

If you think it is, i feel you may have your diaper in a knot, may need to be changed to training pants.

Uh.. Just curious but have you even been bullied or seen it go down cuz, this is not even remotely bullying..

If you think it is, i feel you may have your diaper in a knot, may need to be changed to training pants.

Yes to both. And I've had conversations with other members here recently and they agree.

Yes to both. And I've had conversations with other members here recently and they agree.

I can only imagine who..what, 3-4 posters you have discussed this with could be..

Regardless, you and their definition of bullying isnt accurate. People not agreeing with each other isnt bullying. People pointing out the fallacy of a post isnt bullying..

Insults, degrading or slighting a poster.. Sure. Dont really believe Ive seen that as of late... It has been MUCH worse.

I can only imagine who..what, 3-4 posters you have discussed this with could be..

Regardless, you and their definition of bullying isnt accurate. People not agreeing with each other isnt bullying. People pointing out the fallacy of a post isnt bullying..

Insults, degrading or slighting a poster.. Sure. Dont really believe Ive seen that as of late... It has been MUCH worse.

People not agreeing with eachother or pointing out a fallacy definitely isn't bullying. I agree with you :)

There's a large difference between being bullied and just being hyper sensitive to what somebody on the internet says.

Either way, we're straying from the matter at hand and I don't want to do that thing where I lock the thread so let's try and get back on track. Although Iso, if you have anything else you'd like to say I encourage you to have the final word.

Hey I didn't say you did it at members, you're ranting and raving about the team a lot though and then take thing personally when people argue with you. 

You're damned right I use colourful adjectives to describe opinions I don't like, but that's a far cry from what's going on here. I wouldn't really say I have a temper so much as I have an argumentative streak a mile wide and don't give a **** if people get offended. 

You get a forum full of people with that attitude and within a month the forum is done and done. Why would one feel he has to offend people he does not agree with. People don't do that with those they work with or play with or those you live with so why feel it is an entitlement when you deal with people who just want to express an opinion on a subject of common interest. This thread is an example of what a forum should never be. 

You get a forum full of people with that attitude and within a month the forum is done and done. Why would one feel he has to offend people he does not agree with. People don't do that with those they work with or play with or those you live with so why feel it is an entitlement when you deal with people who just want to express an opinion on a subject of common interest. This thread is an example of what a forum should never be.

Who said anything about offending people? Colourful adjectives are offensive now?? We seriously going to try and PC the forum to lameness? As for the second point, I use my vocabulary and its many choice and succient words in conversations with friends, foes, family, co-workers and bosses.. There is nothing wrong with being creative with your word play.

You are right tho, this thread is what a forum never should be. There never should be people crying about being bullied or attacked when their opinions are discussed or shown to be erroneous or off-base.

Smh.

Who said anything about offending people? Colourful adjectives are offensive now?? We seriously going to try and PC the forum to lameness? As for the second point, I use my vocabulary and its many choice and succient words in conversations with friends, foes, family, co-workers and bosses.. There is nothing wrong with being creative with your word play.

You are right tho, this thread is what a forum never should be. There never should be people crying about being bullied or attacked when their opinions are discussed or shown to be erroneous or off-base.

Smh.

Keep shaking it because I think something is stuck up there.

Instead we should just let morons keep posting stupid crap? No that's a forum I never want to see. If I think someone has a stupid opinion I'm going to tell them so and ask them to back it up. Just the way it's going to go. I'm not interested in a forum that is unfiltered ranting. People want to do that then they should start a blog. Once people get over this idea that everyones ideas are valid the better off a forum will be. 

I saw one of your posts today or yesterday where you called out another member & used ***** & ***** twice in a sentence calling them out. If that isn't yelling & showing disrespect then I don't know what it is. You know that I also respect your opinion but please don't point fingers at me & say I yell & scream like an old man at members when you do it here as well. Long time members know you have a temper as well.

Instead we should just let morons keep posting stupid crap? No that's a forum I never want to see. If I think someone has a stupid opinion I'm going to tell them so and ask them to back it up. Just the way it's going to go. I'm not interested in a forum that is unfiltered ranting. People want to do that then they should start a blog. Once people get over this idea that everyones ideas are valid the better off a forum will be.
And I suppose you see yourself as the "valid idea" judge? You've got some serious issues man.

Everyone has the right to share their opinions and ideas.

Being that this is a forum to generate discussion, I don't feel it is unreasonable that from time to time, people are asked to share the reasoning behind their opinion. Are there people who are a bit more blunt about asking? Absolutely. But everyone has their quirks and again, I reiterate for what seems like the millionth time, if you actually dislike the way you're being treated that much at this site, you always have the option to report someone to Rich, myself or any of the other individuals here who are more than willing to look into it. I won't speak for any of the other members of our team here, but my own personal view is that if you opt into arguing or bickering back and forth, you're essentially waiving your right to complain. The tools are here for you to have us address your issue if you truly want us to, but if you'd rather choose to dive in headfirst and get into these pissing matches, don't backpedal after the fact and complain about "bullying". We are all adults here.