Ian Wild Signs With Bombers.

voodoochylde

Well that is good news after that dismal shambles yesterday....I don't know where Wild is going to fit in either BUT just seeing him on the field gives me a lift...You just know he'll be punishing opposition people and that in itself is a good thing....Too many times we have looked like 'cream puffs' on d this year..   AND too bad he wasn't in Mont. to lay a few licks on the Als. after their 'dirt' game came to the fore.... We'll even that up down the road..Glad Ian is back in bluengold... 

Muamba is a goner, for sure, and that is not the end of the world. Leggett has been playing well at linebacker and I hope Wild's arrival will not upset the character of a decent defence. However, neither Muamba nor Wild is going to salvage the season, nor even win one more game than if they were not  here.

Walters sure is active after the rumors came out yesterday.  Wonder what this means, if anything... 

Agree. The Guelph job is a job for life move. And free education for the kids?? Not much to contemplate.

IMO....I'm guessing we're looking for another GM.

Hope Walters stacks the Bombers before/if he leaves.

BOD Breaking News. Bellefuelle will bereleased from his OC job and become Bombers new GM.

Walters sure is active after the rumors came out yesterday.  Wonder what this means, if anything... 

Agree. The Guelph job is a job for life move. And free education for the kids?? Not much to contemplate.

He had a couple of years to do that and it ain't done yet so what makes you think he will in the next few weeks?  :lol:

imo, Wild is twice the football player Muamba is, great to have him back. Now go find some receivers like Rogers and Fuller and get Veltung back returning kicks and punts and things might start to turn around.

I like Wild as much as the next guy but come on. 

I say that because Wild is the more versatile player athlete, he can basically play all 3 LB'er positions and safety in a pinch. Muamba is a one trick pony.

He had a couple of years to do that and it ain't done yet so what makes you think he will in the next few weeks?  :lol:

You gotta admit he is better than the clown we had in here prior to Walters. Be patient. This a 30 year process. 3 more years to go