What a SWEET DAY!

IC Khari

Would have been better if the riders had won, we need to beat out 3 others teams for a playoff spot and Ottawa is in the mix with us.

They are 7-4. They are gonna host a playoff game. They ain't there with us. I don't think they are as good as their record but we aren't fighting it out with them. It's us bc or Montreal.

Always nice to find joy in the misfortune of others. Really? Go to a NASCAR race and hope for crashes too?

Do you honestly think people would be there if it was guaranteed there would be no crashes. Check the highlights of the race. First you see the crashes then eventually the winner getting the checkered though that would have been the most important part of the race. I don't think IC is happy Collaros got hurt, it's more directed to the fact Austin will not strut around like he's the smartest coach if without his QB.

Now... Cheering at the Riders' lost would be more like cheering at a train wreck but wait, it is.

Would have been better if the riders had won, we need to beat out 3 others teams for a playoff spot and Ottawa is in the mix with us.

Oh please just give up that this team can make the playoffs. They are freaking terrible. They are easily the weakest team of four crap teams.

Always nice to find joy in the misfortune of others. Really? Go to a NASCAR race and hope for crashes too?

It's called sports rivalry, you should try it sometime ;)

IC - in a league devoid of superstars, I find it very sad when any solid player goes down. Collaros was, by far, the best QB in the league this season and a runaway MOP winner this year (and he still may win it). Banks is dangerous and exciting to watch whenever the ball gets in his hands.

When I went to the game here (where they pretty much blew us out - Edmonton) every time we kicked to Banks I was on the edge of my seat. Mind you the Eskies kept him in check, but you never knew with each kick what could happen. And it's a lot more fun watching a team stop a Banks then some no name scrub. 

But that's just me I guess. I hated it when Willy got hurt, Durant, Crompton, Reilly, Lulay, Ray not starting the season now Collaros. Why would anyone want to watch pathetic football?

Oh please just give up that this team can make the playoffs. They are freaking terrible. They are easily the weakest team of four crap teams.

You are seriously delusional if you think the riders are a better team then us.

It's called sports rivalry, you should try it sometime ;)

IC - in a league devoid of superstars, I find it very sad when any solid player goes down. Collaros was, by far, the best QB in the league this season and a runaway MOP winner this year (and he still may win it). Banks is dangerous and exciting to watch whenever the ball gets in his hands.

When I went to the game here (where they pretty much blew us out - Edmonton) every time we kicked to Banks I was on the edge of my seat. Mind you the Eskies kept him in check, but you never knew with each kick what could happen. And it's a lot more fun watching a team stop a Banks then some no name scrub. 

But that's just me I guess. I hated it when Willy got hurt, Durant, Crompton, Reilly, Lulay, Ray not starting the season now Collaros. Why would anyone want to watch pathetic football?

I cannot believe how many QBs have been hurt this season. 10 different QBs with long term injuries and only 2 starters to not be knocked outta games? Mind boggling thinking one of them is burris lol.

You are seriously delusional if you think the riders are a better team then us.

With Willy, we're better. Right now I don't think you can make the argument there's much difference between the two teams. I certainly wouldn't call anyone delusional who thinks so.