Bombers @ Montreal Alouettes

Atomic

sad but true Fraser. Nichols seems to be fighting it a bit - no 'quick' hitters as Duane Forde mentioned (funny I was wondering that too - you don't have to hold on to the ball for 5 seconds during a blitz usually someone is open off the line - though I give Nichols a pass right now as he's still learning our 'ahem' system).

Not sure why they aren't using Veltung back there. He was very good before Stoudemire came back and he's done absolutely nothing for us. Scary part is, just by sure dumb blind luck, he might return one for a TD then we get to listen to MOS say "I told you so". He can't even catch a pass. That's one guy who, when he gets cut, can't come too soon.

Don't get the veltung love at all, guy might have had a good game or 2 but he's done nothing in a long time. Veltung won't make a difference back there... it's not one guy that makes the difference, it's the entire unit... You could have the greatest return man in the history of football but if he has to do it all by himself all the time, he will suck. Stoudemire,Veltung,Washington,Henry Gizmo Williams, It's irrelevant really.

Look at how montreal sets up their blocking and then look at ours... We just lack the talent out there. It's really that simple and it's not 1 guy or 1 coach, it's a bunch of them. 

O'shea was good in  Toronto as special teams coach, he's played special teams, he's coached it, the guy was very good with Toronto..his resume says he's a good special teams coach but when you don't have the talent on the field, what can you do. What could Veltung do? Nothing, he'd look the same as stoudemire back there really. 

Part of me hopes they put him back there next game so people can stop with this it's just stoudemire stuff, stoudemire has sucked but... he's not the only guy out there sucking on special teams. 

Don't get the veltung love at all, guy might have had a good game or 2 but he's done nothing in a long time. Veltung won't make a difference back there... it's not one guy that makes the difference, it's the entire unit... You could have the greatest return man in the history of football but if he has to do it all by himself all the time, he will suck. Stoudemire,Veltung,Washington,Henry Gizmo Williams, It's irrelevant really.

Look at how montreal sets up their blocking and then look at ours... We just lack the talent out there. It's really that simple and it's not 1 guy or 1 coach, it's a bunch of them. 

Not sure what games you watch Goalie - but when Veltung was there he took it north / south and always gained postive yards. Stoudemire doesn't seem to be able to read his blocks very well, and he thinks he can outrun the coverage by going backwards all the time. I disagree here completely my friend.