Marcel Bellefeuille - When does he get axed

Brandon

My guess is sometime this week. Organization needs someone to take the blame.

While I agree he should be fired, he's really more a symptom of the problem. This is the equivalent of taking out a low level criminal while the mob boss is free. I think our problems are rooted more in how this team is built and run, rather than just how the offense is operating. 

Then suffer with O'Shea and the status quo and quit complaining. He's the only qualified candidate available right now and is 10 times the HC O'Shea will ever be.

I'll take Richie Hall over both of them - and I know that Hall did a terrible job in Edmonton.

Hmmm. Trying to think of his Edmonton tenure. I think Hall would be a great candidate for interim HC. He can still control the defense, and maybe he will start making changes on the roster finally.

O'Shea is the problem, all three phases of the team take turns sucking. You need an experienced coach to instill discipline and execution. They should fire O'Shea and promote Marcel to Interim HC and Buck and Howell as co-OC's. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Wow. Whatever you're smoking is pretty powerful stuff.

O'Shea is the problem, all three phases of the team take turns sucking. You need an experienced coach to instill discipline and execution. They should fire O'Shea and promote Marcel to Interim HC and Buck and Howell as co-OC's. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Promoting MB to HC would be the absolute stupidest thing this club could do.

Tomorrow or next week after we lose at home?

Sadly, most fans are past caring what the team does or doesn't do any more.

its cute you think you speak for most fans.. pretty sure that most fans will still watch and show up next week.

Promoting MB to HC would be the absolute stupidest thing this club could do.

His record is far better than anything we've had in years, if that's stupid, then your logic is flawed nanu nanu.