Marcel Bellefeuille - When does he get axed

Brandon

One more offensive beef.....watching our RB come to full stop as he is getting the ball, as part of slowest developing run plays ever...

One of the most damning things about our offence this year and last was how long it takes for a play to develop. The opposition has time to run tot he sidelines for a drink and still return to the field to stop the play. It was most noticable during the Calgary game.

One more offensive beef.....watching our RB come to full stop as he is getting the ball, as part of slowest developing run plays ever...

One of the most damning things about our offence this year and last was how long it takes for a play to develop. The opposition has time to run tot he sidelines for a drink and still return to the field to stop the play. It was most noticable during the Calgary game.

ongoing problem last 2 years - and this is going to sting but - both pre- and post-snap tempo seems to be a little better with Drew Willy out

Or maybe just maybe Nichols actually saw some guys who were deep. I dunno. Wasn't at the last 2 games but... I doubt MB called 5 yard passes all game. That's on Marve and Brohm more I think. MB sucks but I'm guessing brohm and Marve just don't have the ability to go deep. Can't read the d as quick as Nichols.

Or maybe just maybe Nichols actually saw some guys who were deep. I dunno. Wasn't at the last 2 games but... I doubt MB called 5 yard passes all game. That's on Marve and Brohm more I think. MB sucks but I'm guessing brohm and Marve just don't have the ability to go deep. Can't read the d as quick as Nichols.

brohm plays scared and Marve cant hit the deep ball accurately.. and cant read defenses as well..

nichols knows the teams defenses and play makers.. and they know him.. and can still move the ball.

He utilized the run a lot more effectively and there were even a few shovel/screen passes too.  i think it's likely that with the win tonight he's made sure that, baring a complete breakdown in the O, he's here for the rest of the season.

He utilized the run a lot more effectively and there were even a few shovel/screen passes too.  i think it's likely that with the win tonight he's made sure that, baring a complete breakdown in the O, he's here for the rest of the season.

I don't think the running game worked out as well as planned but at least they stuck with the run tonight throughout the game so that is encouraging.  On second thought that probably had more to do with never being behind by more than 7.