Marve now the backup QB?

gbill2004

CJOB's Kelly Moore speculating this morning that it will be Marve if Willy isn't ready to go...

Good! i'm taking my girl friend to her first game next week. I don't want to waste money if Brohm's under center. If Willy can't go it's time to give Marve the controls.

First impression last.

First time I brought my daughter to the game (vs Cgy when Elliott was injured) the Bombers lost and it didn't help to have her interested to the Bombers.

Same thing, when I brought my wife on a rainy game when the Als are in town (then in the old arena), the Bombers lost too and same thing she never get interested in the game and the Bombers since then. The rain didn't help either.

CJOB's Kelly Moore speculating this morning that it will be Marve if Willy isn't ready to go...

Good! i'm taking my girl friend to her first game next week. I don't want to waste money if Brohm's under center. If Willy can't go it's time to give Marve the controls.

First impression last.

First time I brought my daughter to the game (vs Cgy when Elliott was injured) the Bombers lost and it didn't help to have her interested to the Bombers.

Same thing, when I brought my wife on a rainy game when the Als are in town (then in the old arena), the Bombers lost too and same thing she never get interested in the game and the Bombers since then. The rain didn't help either.

I'll give my girl credit she does watch every game with me. Although it's not her thing she knows i'm into it and she'll always put on her best game face. I think she's more excited to finally go to the game then i am! Hopefully a better team performance than Sunday.

First impression last.

I'll give my girl credit she does watch every game with me. Although it's not her thing she knows i'm into it and she'll always put on her best game face. I think she's more excited to finally go to the game then i am! Hopefully a better team performance than Sunday.

Now you owe her and it will be something like sitting through "The Notebook" or a "Hot in Cleveland" marathon. Or dinner with her family. Or self-immolation.

Doesn't matter if it's Marve or Brohm - no Willy = no chance IMO

This is where we separate the real from the unreal, the bold from the meek, the runner from the gunner...let's face it...we're in deep trouble.

No matter where you stand on the badup QBs, both sides are going to be proved right.