Week 7 Edm@BC - Mont@Ott - Sask@Tor

Mr Dee

What is wrong with that female Riders fan continually screeching in the background?

What is wrong with TSN setting their mics? This happens every game. Some stupid fan sits close to the mic & we get the pleasure of having to listen to whatever wingnut wants to get noticed. Why have the TSN broadcasts become so bad??

I complained about this to TSN before, but if more people did it would help. I had to listen to screeching from some female the whole first quarter. Kept hoping she would go horse, but being a Sask fan maybe she already is.

What is wrong with that female Riders fan continually screeching in the background?

What is wrong with TSN setting their mics? This happens every game. Some stupid fan sits close to the mic & we get the pleasure of having to listen to whatever wingnut wants to get noticed. Why have the TSN broadcasts become so bad??

I complained about this to TSN before, but if more people did it would help. I had to listen to screeching from some female the whole first quarter. Kept hoping she would go horse, but being a Sask fan maybe she already is.

Sure that wasn't just your wife nagging at you to get off your fat ass and do something?

Sure that wasn't just your wife nagging at you to get off your fat ass and do something?

Yeah pretty sure! You must be a closet Sask fan!  ;)

Could have been an interesting game between these two teams but it looked like Harris played down to the level of where Smith wants to play. Smith did make a few thing happen, but I am still unimpressed with that sling throwing motion. Saskatchewan cannot play that kind of undisciplined game and expect to win. 27% of that game involved penalties and that can never be a good thing. On this I totally agree with Milt. You can have a Coach preach a good disciplined game but it's still the players who can't jump offside, nor move illegally on the line, nor push/pull the opposition after the play, nor grab a jersey, nor grab a face mask, nor block in the back 30 yards from the play. And on and on and on.

It's the players, plain and simple.

Could have been an interesting game between these two teams but it looked like Harris played down to the level of where Smith wants to play. Smith did make a few thing happen, but I am still unimpressed with that sling throwing motion. Saskatchewan cannot play that kind of undisciplined game and expect to win. 27% of that game involved penalties and that can never be a good thing. On this I totally agree with Milt. You can have a Coach preach a good disciplined game but it's still the players who can't jump offside, nor move illegally on the line, nor push/pull the opposition after the play, nor grab a jersey, nor grab a face mask, nor block in the back 30 yards from the play. And on and on and on.

It's the players, plain and simple.

If you've ever played sports of any kind, yup its the players who screw up. Coaches coach players play. Simple.

Future star QBs , moral victories, and biased officiating....welcome to Crazytown, SK.

You forgot to mention the conspiracy theory thread that suggests the CFL is behind them losing this year.....I can't even make this up!

actually just scrolled through this thread a bit... it's basically the guy who started it saying there's a conspiracy theory... and everyone else making fun of him... it's a pretty funny thread, and not in the "rider fans whining" type of funny, like real funny...