August 3 practice update

gbill2004

Jamaal Westerman is awesome for interviews; him and his shoe laces lol I really like the way he deflected the questions

Looking forward to the game I'm hoping we can put together some back to back wins. 

Sunday would be a good day to make it so.

You act like watching practise is important to these guys. They can get all the information they need talking to the coach and players and they can't really report on anything interesting they might see at practise anyway. Time to get off the high horse and just realize that the media who are bad at their jobs like Friesen are bad no matter if they watch practise or not and guys who are good are good regardless of how much practise they watch as well. 

You act like watching practise is important to these guys. They can get all the information they need talking to the coach and players and they can't really report on anything interesting they might see at practise anyway. Time to get off the high horse and just realize that the media who are bad at their jobs like Friesen are bad no matter if they watch practise or not and guys who are good are good regardless of how much practise they watch as well.

I don't disagree with you. I just found it funny. He only shows up for the interviews and doesn't even bother watching practice. But his questions make it seem like he was at practice.

Straight to the fire... Linebacker Carlton Littlejohn will dress in Hamilton after joining the #Bombers (his 1st pro team) earlier this week

— Darrin Bauming (@DarrinBauming)

August 7, 2015

Who is hurt that we can do this?  Who comes out?

Gibson.

Damn, really wanted to see what Gibson could do using his speed against Collaros.  They're going to replace him with Ivan Brown???

Am i the only one who thinks "rumble young man rumble!" When JFG gets the ball in open space? Looks like he should be a load to bring down.

Heh .. I think that when I see Pontbriand catch the ball and get a head of steam going .. JFG .. not so much.

Yea him too no doubt.. For some reason tho i just picture JFG truckin thru a smallish DB /SAM..

Who is hurt that we can do this? Who comes out?

Gibson.

Damn, really wanted to see what Gibson could do using his speed against Collaros. They're going to replace him with Ivan Brown???

Derrell johnson
I'm excited to see Johnson in game action. He was getting rave reviews from the camp in Florida.

You've seen Johnson in game action 4 times.  He was good vs BC last week, they had him playing rush end, 3 technique and off the line a little bit too.  Good jump off the line, drove the OL into the pocket a few times but not a lot of effective moves.

I hope Gibson is actually injured, disappointing if he's coming off otherwise.  Absolutely schooled Olafioye and Draheim last week.  Drew a bunch of holding penalties.  DL will be thin in Hamilton, see how they hold up having to play more snaps, guys like Johnson and Collins.

You've seen Johnson in game action 4 times. He was good vs BC last week, they had him playing rush end, 3 technique and off the line a little bit too. Good jump off the line, drove the OL into the pocket a few times but not a lot of effective moves.

I hope Gibson is actually injured, disappointing if he's coming off otherwise. Absolutely schooled Olafioye and Draheim last week. Drew a bunch of holding penalties. DL will be thin in Hamilton, see how they hold up having to play more snaps, guys like Johnson and Collins.

Guess I didn't notice him then. I did notice Gibson and I was impressed. Early in the season he had some penalty issues but seems to have resolved those discipline issues of late. Gibson didn't practice today so I believe he's actually injured.