August 3 practice update

gbill2004

that's because MOS is a MAN....that guy's an old school rocker for sure.

Yeah I could see him back in high school with denim jacket with AC/DC and Iron Maiden patches, mullet down to his shoulders...

He's got 3 young girls so I'm sure he hears his fair share of Taylor Swift at home...maybe he's taken a liking?   O'Shea might be a closet Taylor Swift fan for all we know....

that's because MOS is a MAN....that guy's an old school rocker for sure.

Yeah I could see him back in high school with denim jacket with AC/DC and Iron Maiden patches, mullet down to his shoulders...

He's got 3 young girls so I'm sure he hears his fair share of Taylor Swift at home...maybe he's taken a liking? O'Shea might be a closet Taylor Swift fan for all we know....
Guaranteed if you asked him about what he listens to at home, he'd say a lot of T-Swizzle and Frozen movie soundtrack, but no question he was the guy KBF just described ....

For what it's worth Joe Mack always viewed Greaves as a potential tackle.

LOL. Did Mack even know Greaves existed?

Considering Mack drafted him late as a DL, recognizing his potential as an OL project, I'd argue that Greaves was probably Mack's smartest pick during his entire tenure, right up there with taking Henoc over Scott Mitchell.

Considering Mack drafted him late as a DL, recognizing his potential as an OL project, I'd argue that Greaves was probably Mack's smartest pick during his entire tenure, right up there with taking Henoc over Scott Mitchell.

If only that's how it actually went down. The true story is far more hilarious.

Oh boy... now I'm really curious. Can you elaborate? I've always thought of Greaves as one of Mack's crowning jewels when you consider when he was drafted and the position he played prior to the draft. What really happened (if you don't mind sharing)?

Care to enlighten us?

Walters, on the phone on draft day with Sleepy Joe: Hey Joe, we need to make a pick.  Who do you want to take?

Joe: It grieves me to take anyone as I have no respect for Canadian players whatsoever....

Walters: Ok, we'll take Greaves, even though we don't really need a Canadian DL.  I don't get it but I rarely understand your picks so let's do this!

Joe: Sure, whatever...back to bed I go...

Veltung just left practice with trainer. Looks to be injured.

Could you tell what was bothering him or what the trainers were looking at?

It would really suck to lose him too.

No I missed what happened. Just saw him walking off to the locker room with the trainer in the middle of practice. Bastien now getting reps with the 1's.

Veltung just left practice with trainer. Looks to be injured.

Could you tell what was bothering him or what the trainers were looking at?

It would really suck to lose him too.

No I missed what happened. Just saw him walking off to the locker room with the trainer in the middle of practice. Bastien now getting reps with the 1's.

Okay, thanks for the info gbill.

I see Gibson is out too?  D line is getting thin along with the receivers.