August 3 practice update

gbill2004

I wonder how long the Bombers are going to let the apparently brittle Mr.Moore hang around before they trade or release him? He's got to be earning too much to be a part-time player and we seem to have good replacements for a lot less.

Sounds like Moore and Peach are close.

I wonder how long the Bombers are going to let the apparently brittle Mr.Moore hang around before they trade or release him? He's got to be earning too much to be a part-time player and we seem to have good replacements for a lot less.

Moore may have some injury problems, but he's a very good player and one of the best receivers in the league. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Moore may have some injury problems, but he's a very good player and one of the best receivers in the league. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Moore's contract is up after this season and I suspect he won't be back, unless he takes a significant pay cut from his $185k per season salary. We're in good hands with Denmark, Adams and Veltung.

Moore's contract is up after this season and I suspect he won't be back, unless he takes a significant pay cut from his $185k per season salary. We're in good hands with Denmark, Adams and Veltung.

Lol Veltung is far from being proven just yet...