Fire O'Shea

holoman

When asked what adjustments need to be made at the half, did I hear O'Shea say "We have to figure that out?" Good grief!

It's a nice way of throwing the OC under the bus. Rightfully so

He should throw LH under at the same time. :-)

can I drive that bus?

If O'Shea refuses to bring in some legit competition for kicker next week after the horrible performance on display it will only add support to the fire O'Shea cause.

There are only 4 games left in the season but there is absolutely no excuse to stand pat with Liram and no one else.

Go check the PR. He's here already

MB Nichols called a great 2nd half. Spread the ball around. Got it to the hot receivers. Found holes in the Edmonton defence by keeping them off balance. Everything that he didn't do in the first half.

Fixed that for ya.

MOS Presser

Some of the conversation ...

Reporter: "Can you continue with Lirim as your kicker or will you bring in someone else?"

MOS: "Lirim had a bad day".

Reporter: "What did you say to Lirim?"

MOS: "That's between him and me".

MOS: "I knew we were going to win the game".

Reporter: "Can you share your emotions with us"?

MOS: "We gotta watch the film, make the corrections".

MOS: "We gotta make the playoffs".

MB called a great 2nd half. Spread the ball around. Got it to the hot receivers. Found holes in the Edmonton defence by keeping them off balance. Everything that he didn't do in the first half.

Looked to me like Nichols sacked up at halftime and was ready to play in the 2nd half.  He looked like he wanted to cry in the first half.  Hitting hot routes is all QB reads, the offensive coordinator can't make the reads for him.