TSN Coverage

Not that I really expect anything to change, but do something is better than nothing...anyone else wanting to hop on the bandwagon...have at it.This is what I wrote...

1) Rod Black and Duane Ford interviewing during a game. They interviewed Ben Heenan while the game was going on, and they get caught up in chatting and forget totally about calling the game. Black is bad enough with his during game blunders without making it worse. The Heenan thing went on far too long and who cares about him anyway while the game is going on? This type of thing went on last year as well, I have had it with these in game interviews.

2) Coverage in Fort McMurray. The coverage was brutal for a couple of reasons. They boom mikes were far too close to the crowd. There were two guys  vuvuzela's who would blow them loudly whenever Toronto had the ball. They were so loud I felt like they were blowing them right in my ear. You either have to move the mikes or ban them from using those horns. Also there was one guy in the crowd yelling so loudly I also felt like he was yelling in my ear. Those mikes have to be moved. I understand trying to get some crowd noise, but that was ridiculous, and Toronto will be playing more games there!

Thank you

this is what I got back

We are generally staffed seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. If this is an instance we don’t have somebody sitting in the office, we’re always watching and listening at @TSN_Sports.

We read and listen to all your feedback – the good, the bad, and even the ugly. We get too many emails to answer every message personally, but we can promise you that all your messages are read and forwarded to the appropriate department. So if you have a cool idea for a SPORTSCENTRE Top 10, or you’d like to see more or less of something (more Rod Smith, right? Yeah, we know!), we’ll make sure it gets to the right people. 

If you have a question about TSN programming:

- For an up-to-date broadcast schedule, visit TSN.ca/TV

- For live programming updates (e.g. if a live event runs long or short, or if there is a program change that doesn’t show up on your TV guide), visit TSN.ca/TV or follow @TSN_Sports

We really do appreciate your feedback. Please keep it coming – it’s important we know how you feel.

Oh, and (here comes the shameless plug…) don’t forget to check out TSN BarDown at BarDown.com for awesome sports content that goes beyond hard news and stats.

Cheers,
The TSN Audience Relations team

It truly is bush league. Seeing less then 5000 people in the stands for an Argo's "home" game in Fort Mac, and seeing steadily declining coverage from TSN. It's tough to grow the sport with in Canada and especially in the USA with such amateur like coverage. It's too bad because the CFL is a great brand of football that is truly exciting.

Argos play there a few times don't they. Nice stadium but can't fill it? Odd

No they don't. There were only 2 games scheduled for there (1 pre-season, 1 regular season). Seems doubtful any other games will be played there. The Argos have their next 4 games on the road.

Tsn coverage has dropped in quality.

How rod black is still doing football is beyond me. Talk about bush league. There is lots of talent out there.

Black belongs covering midget hockey

Worse part - I know we all dump on Rogers for their Hockey coverage but what if TSN got it and put the buffoons they have like Rod Black on hockey duty (they'd have too to many games). Yikes

I still hate the '3' key guys they show at the beginning of the game. I want to see the starting lineups for each side, offense and defense. They can have three guys hilighted but c'mon man, really. Total bush league

How rod black is still doing football is beyond me. Talk about bush league. There is lots of talent out there.

Worse part - I know we all dump on Rogers for their Hockey coverage but what if TSN got it and put the buffoons they have like Rod Black on hockey duty (they'd have too to many games). Yikes

I still hate the '3' key guys they show at the beginning of the game. I want to see the starting lineups for each side, offense and defense. They can have three guys hilighted but c'mon man, really. Total bush league

This x1000000.  Probably my biggest complaint about TSN's coverage.  Bigtime leagues show the starting lineups every game (NFL, NHL, MLB, Soccer).  Comes off like TSN figures most viewers are casual and and could care less about the players outside of the "name" guys.  Very bush league.  And yes no more ingame interviews.  That's what halftime or between the quarters is for.

This x1000000.  Probably my biggest complaint about TSN's coverage.  Bigtime leagues show the starting lineups every game (NFL, NHL, MLB, Soccer).  Comes off like TSN figures most viewers are casual and and could care less about the players outside of the "name" guys.  Very bush league.  And yes no more ingame interviews.  That's what halftime or between the quarters is for.

This is part of the big problem with TSN. They decide on a story line before the game starts and gotta stick to the script on that. It's bullshit because the game unfolding before us should be the only story line they need. Treating the audience like imbeciles and I hate it. 

Please, never have a game in Fort Mac again. It is absolutely embarrassing to have only 4900 people at a regular season game.

Bring back Touchdown Atlantic. It actually did well. 

I could be wrong, but 4900 paying customers at an Argo home game breaks the old mark by about 4898.  I assume though that Bluto and the other fan both pay for their tickets