Buck Hurt Again

iso_55

Mike let me first say I've been very busy today. I listened to some of the game and watched some of it.

But what I saw and heard was buck making decent reads but zero time to do anything.

He wasn't good. But compared to what we have here he was average. We have nothing here

If start hall next week but Goltz would be 3rd at best again

Yes mike by Buck didn't suck. Post game show guys agree. He was under fire all night. At this point QB is going to have success or last very long on this team.

I was disappointed buck wasn't better but when you have four guys in your face all night what can you do.

Goltz looks worse. We really are starting from scratch. Two games hall gets hurt. This team is jinxed.

As soon as the first guy out of the tunnel to open IGF fell, we were done.

Hahahahaha you never disappoint.

I hope it is Porter.  Big Porter fan here, I will be torn between him and Goltz though........  

Aw dude...you just lost me as one of your supporters.  Goltz yes...Porter...sigh.

;)

Oooops, sorry.   Please give me one more chance.

Porter is one of those guys that has the tools but could not get it together in Hammy.  Maybe a change will help him out.  Although our team is really, really ,really bad so he may have a little trouble here as well.

I guess its Goltz for the LDC, I feel for the guy....   

Good I hope they bring in 10 QBs. Once we go through them all maybe they will realize the oline is the problem! At one point in the second 4 Hamilton defenders walked through the line untouched.....4!!! It's like it was a magic trick.

well that's cause teams are just blitzing all the time... How about instead of harping about the o-line we start doing some things to slow down the blitz? Drop a pass in behind the blitzers and make them back off. Should be lots of room out there, why aren't we taking advantage of that?

The QB doesn't even have enough time to get a pass behind them. If you can stomach it rewatch the game and count the number of times the QB is picking himself up off the turf. Hamiltons D isn't even any good and they are able to shred our line.

Yeah the qb is picking himself up because the team isn't doing anything to slow down the blitz.. Teams are just loading up and sending more than we can block because they have no fear of the bombers burning them. You want the qbs to stop taking hits then they HAVE to get the ball out quickly otherwise it'll be 7 or 8 guys coming all the time and you can't block that many people. 

Yes mike by Buck didn't suck. Post game show guys agree. He was under fire all night. At this point QB is going to have success or last very long on this team.

I was disappointed buck wasn't better but when you have four guys in your face all night what can you do.

Goltz looks worse. We really are starting from scratch. Two games hall gets hurt. This team is jinxed.

As soon as the first guy out of the tunnel to open IGF fell, we were done.

What is your definition of suck? At this point, you're embarrassing yourself.

Mike let me first say I've been very busy today. I listened to some of the game and watched some of it.

But what I saw and heard was buck making decent reads but zero time to do anything.

He wasn't good. But compared to what we have here he was average. We have nothing here

If start hall next week but Goltz would be 3rd at best again

If Buck was under the amount of pressure you're suggesting, nobody would be able to tell what his reads are because he'd be on his ass before his eyes are even downfield.  Buck can't handle a blitz, it is why he gets blitzed and why our offence is useless when he's out there.  He makes brutal decisions like stepping into the rush rather than getting rid of the ball or stepping up but not keeping his eyes downfield.  Rookie mistakes from an 8 year vet.

Could be Graham Harrel who was just cut by the Packers. Probably the best FA vet out there.

Based on what?  How many passes has he thrown as a pro?  Still a prospect, a weak-armed immobile one at that.  If you bring a guy like that in you have to teach him how to be a passer at this level like he was in the spread in college, you won't get anything immediate.

at this point the team has to decide. cut Buck and go out of his shadows. he's the JINX.

After today, no point keeping him anymore. But that OL is as bad as I've ever seen & they have to share equally in this **** show. Why no new OL being brought  in??? Until the 5 up front start doing their jobs, it's pointless offensively.

at this point the team has to decide. cut Buck and go out of his shadows. he's the JINX.

After today, no point keeping him anymore. But that OL is as bad as I've ever seen & they have to share equally in this **** show. Why no new OL being brought  in??? Until the 5 up front start doing their jobs, it's pointless offensively.

Agreed. I know its hard to find NIs but finding a new tackle to replace Boatman should be doable.

After today, no point keeping him anymore. But that OL is as bad as I've ever seen & they have to share equally in this **** show. Why no new OL being brought in??? Until the 5 up front start doing their jobs, it's pointless offensively.

Absolutely. With no protection from the OL, whoever the QB is will just continue to get pummeled and sit out like Hall today. But hey, at least with our new "veteran" Boltus we'll have a QB to use for every quarter of the game.