Buck Hurt Again

iso_55

When considering a vet that might be available, I have a short list....all are really stop gap, not long term solutions.

Free Agents:

Porter

Jyles

McPherson

Jackson (Jarious)

Brink

Available by trade (speculative)

Elliot

Joseph

Glenn

My guess would be Jyles.

No way in hell Glenn is going to get traded by Calgary... not a chance.   Me thinks Tate would be more likely purely because they don't want his injury issues.   

I think we should acquire Tate from Calgary, Nichols from Edmonton, and keep Buck. We can run a 3 QB rotation depending on who's healthy. It will keep other teams off balance. Based on today, Hall looks like he may have potential as a development QB in this scheme.

When considering a vet that might be available, I have a short list....all are really stop gap, not long term solutions.

Free Agents:

Porter

Jyles

McPherson

Jackson (Jarious)

Brink

Elliot

Joseph

Glenn

My guess would be Jyles.

No way in hell Glenn is going to get traded by Calgary... not a chance.   Me thinks Tate would be more likely purely because they don't want his injury issues.   

I wouldn't give up much more than Buck and Steve Morely for Tate.

Free Agents:

Porter

Jyles

McPherson

Jackson (Jarious)

Brink

Elliot

Joseph

Glenn

My guess would be Jyles.

How can everyone keep forgetting about Cleo Lemon?  He's available, as well as Coach Bart Andrus.  

Free Agents:

Porter

Jyles

McPherson

Jackson (Jarious)

Brink

Elliot

Joseph

Glenn

My guess would be Jyles.

No way in hell Glenn is going to get traded by Calgary... not a chance. Me thinks Tate would be more likely purely because they don't want his injury issues.

How can everyone keep forgetting about Cleo Lemon? He's available, as well as Coach Bart Andrus.

Well hey, that Argo team was better than our current "team".

Free Agents:

Porter

Jyles

McPherson

Jackson (Jarious)

Brink

Elliot

Joseph

Glenn

My guess would be Jyles.

I think we should acquire Tate from Calgary, Nichols from Edmonton, and keep Buck. We can run a 3 QB rotation depending on who's healthy. It will keep other teams off balance. Based on today, Hall looks like he may have potential as a development QB in this scheme.

lol, I know you're joking but trading for Nichols probably makes the most sense since their season is all but over too.

So who did they bring in???

Jason Boltus

Sigh. I see on the other board that some posters agree with me about this O-line. I still maintain that that is the absolute first thing that must be addressed. Until the O-line is improved this offense is going nowhere. Dear Wade: Please find the next Chris Walby and build an O-line around him. Please do it soon and at any cost. Thank you.

So who did they bring in???

Jason Boltus

Sigh. I see on the other board that some posters agree with me about this O-line. I still maintain that that is the absolute first thing that must be addressed. Until the O-line is improved this offense is going nowhere. Dear Wade: Please find the next Chris Walby and build an O-line around him. Please do it soon and at any cost. Thank you.

Any cost can mean a lot of things. What if decided to start 3 Americans?

Then our NI's would be: 2 OL, the Muambas on D, 3 receivers 

It would be great if scouting could replace Bowman and they could swing a trade to replace Morley

At any rate, it'll be interesting to see what they do.