Buck Hurt Again

iso_55

Good I hope they bring in 10 QBs. Once we go through them all maybe they will realize the oline is the problem! At one point in the second 4 Hamilton defenders walked through the line untouched.....4!!! It's like it was a magic trick.

well that's cause teams are just blitzing all the time... How about instead of harping about the o-line we start doing some things to slow down the blitz? Drop a pass in behind the blitzers and make them back off. Should be lots of room out there, why aren't we taking advantage of that?

Good I hope they bring in 10 QBs. Once we go through them all maybe they will realize the oline is the problem! At one point in the second 4 Hamilton defenders walked through the line untouched.....4!!! It's like it was a magic trick.

well that's cause teams are just blitzing all the time... How about instead of harping about the o-line we start doing some things to slow down the blitz? Drop a pass in behind the blitzers and make them back off. Should be lots of room out there, why aren't we taking advantage of that?

The QB doesn't even have enough time to get a pass behind them. If you can stomach it rewatch the game and count the number of times the QB is picking himself up off the turf. Hamiltons D isn't even any good and they are able to shred our line.

When teams are blitzing 8 guys, someone is not going to be blocked.  That's not going to change until we put in a QB who can make a throw.

When teams are blitzing 8 guys, someone is not going to be blocked.  That's not going to change until we put in a QB who can make a throw.

We need hot routes. How can we have an offense where the qbs can't get rid of the ball quickly? Screens, too. Didn't see asny of that today.

We need hot routes.

We need hot players too.  :D

Yes mike by Buck didn't suck. Post game show guys agree. He was under fire all night. At this point QB is going to have success or last very long on this team.

I was disappointed buck wasn't better but when you have four guys in your face all night what can you do.

Goltz looks worse. We really are starting from scratch. Two games hall gets hurt. This team is jinxed.

As soon as the first guy out of the tunnel to open IGF fell, we were done.

Just too many players without the experience needed to play at this speed. QB is still dropping back when the pressure is coming, if the receiver isn't recognizing and going to the spot the blitzer has vacated then there is no play for the QB and he gets crushed, doesn't matter who it is, until we get two more veteran CFL receivers nothing is going to change.

Yes mike by Buck didn't suck. Post game show guys agree. He was under fire all night. At this point QB is going to have success or last very long on this team.

I was disappointed buck wasn't better but when you have four guys in your face all night what can you do.

Goltz looks worse. We really are starting from scratch. Two games hall gets hurt. This team is jinxed.

You have got to be kidding me.

Pretty funny if Jyles ends up here and buck gets cut.

I thought Burke was saying no to porter but the way he corrected himself perhaps he was going to lie and corrected himself

Don't really get how it's Porter.  He's not really a "vet" considering he's never been a starter in this league and didn't Burke say he was bringing in a Vet?

Maybe he's bringing in Porter as well as another Vet QB?

You have got to be kidding me.

TUP...what is up with your man crush on Buck?  Are you his personal stalker?  Do you have 5000 pictures of him posted on your wall in your room....all pictures taken by you with a zoom camera of course.