Als Sign Michael Sam to two year deal

Wouldn't be surprised if he's cut in camp.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he made it... good size for DE... should have enough speed... worst case scenario is it brings some American attention to the CFL... 

The "plus" side to him getting cut is it shows that CFL is no push-over for former NFL draftees...

So if he makes the team what is the over under for how many times during the season his situation will be mentioned - like maybe a thousand? Don't know about you guys but this news is getting pretty old.

It's an important topic for many people, I doubt they find their struggle "getting old". 

I cheer for Michael Sam but if he shows up in bad shape and makes the teams it's just to sell tickets. Was awful at the veterans combine 8 weeks ago. He ran the 40 in 5.07 and 5.10 one agent said it was flat out horrible. Hope he has put in some work since then

So if he makes the team what is the over under for how many times during the season his situation will be mentioned - like maybe a thousand? Don't know about you guys but this news is getting pretty old.

I'm already dreading Montreal games where rod black is announcing. blind people won't know who wins, but they'll know theres a gay guy playing.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he made it... good size for DE... should have enough speed... worst case scenario is it brings some American attention to the CFL...

The "plus" side to him getting cut is it shows that CFL is no push-over for former NFL draftees...

That was proved a long time ago.

That was proved a long time ago.

To CFL fans, yes... but most NFL fans still think the CFL is bush league and any NFLer can dominate here... 

I think people are vastly overestimating the amount of homophobes in both Canada and the US. Sure, they exist but if Sam comes in, plays well and has a long career in Canada far more people will be happy for him than outraged. By an incredible margin.

Unless he plays like Chip Cox in which case I will hate him and rue the day he was signed.