One less Braley team in the league

Sooooo wait....you guys COULD or COULDN'T care less? Not following...

lol .. caught in my own pet peeve!  Teach me for trying to fire off a quick note while at work.

Somebody had to be the *******....

And rightfully so. Rogers has built his empire by being aggressive but also by ignoring customers once they were lured on board. They have been rated the worst telecom company for customer service for several years in a row. This has been like an infected tooth for the CFL that has finally been pulled, but like dentistry, not without pain.

I've been with Rogers for many years, but only because the only other option at the time was Telus, and I tried them and their network and service sucked even harder than Rogers, if that's possible. I should look at switching again. Anyone who poops on the CFL poops on me. And I don't like being pooped on.

You may wish to consider Koodo- we've been with them for 6 years and have had excellent coverage and service when needed.

Thanks for the tip.  Once the truth is known and it is indeed shown that Rogers is trying to kill the CFL, I am done.  No way am I supporting a business that has that kind of attitude.  NO WAY.

Plus Koodo has really funny commercials.

Isn't Koodo just owned by Telus? Telus are a bunch of assholes too, but but not as big as Rogers I suppose. Rogers are basically the devil. 

Yes, Koodo is owned by Telus, but it is a separate company and has been well ahead of Telus in customer service for years. Four years ago, they sold us a phone which did not work in rural areas. When we contacted them, a manager called me back the next morning, ordered that a proper phone be sent to us, told us to keep the old one at no charge and gave us a month's free service for our trouble. Fedex delivered the new phone two days later. Can't get any better than that.

Rickey Foley is sure pissed The Leafs announced their coach at the same time as this

Like the Leafs give a crap about anyone else, let alone the Argos.

Considering the new owners of the Argos are also two of the owners of the Leafs, I would hope they care. It is crappy that the announcements were made the same day but I think the rumours that he had signed would have still bumped the Argos news.

Rickey Foley is sure pissed The Leafs announced their coach at the same time as this

Like the Leafs give a crap about anyone else, let alone the Argos.

Considering the new owners of the Argos are also two of the owners of the Leafs, I would hope they care. It is crappy that the announcements were made the same day but I think the rumours that he had signed would have still bumped the Argos news.

The Leafs thing wasn't really announced today. Rumours were swirling, so the giant ****** known as David Shoalts decided to completely derail the Argos presser by asking them Leiwicki about Babcock, and then everything spiraled outta control from there. The Leafs thing wasn't going to happen till tomorrow...

New ownership and the move to BMO should be good for the Argos. Like them or hate them, we need a viable Toronto club for the CFL to survive.

Agreed, but more than that, a stable and competitive Argo team which draws 25,000 fans would serve to revitalize the league. Competition is good- no one wants to see a 9-team teague where two or three teams steamroll everyone else. Even if you are a fan of one of the two or three, it gets boring without challenges.

I think, actually judging by a recent poll or survey i know there are lots of football fans in southern ontario. I don't live there, i have never been but from the outside looking in, I'm not sure the argos were ever really a problem, i think more so Rogers screwing them around was a problem. Lets be honest here, Who wants to go to skydump to watch a football game, it's horrible for it, it's horrible for baseball even apparently so obviously it would be bad for the argos, then you throw in the fact that rogers never gave them any favorable home dates, tuesdays? what the heck is this.. who wants to go see a football game on a tuesday? You know outside of maybe WPG, SASK and probably Edmonton, i bet every other team would have a hard time selling a tuesday night game too, Rogers screwed the argos big time, Rogers Center is a gong show. It made things worse for the argos, the worst thing the argos ever did was moving in to that dome. They drew quite well when they played outdoors and they will again. 

It's going to be interesting to see the next set of TV rights negotiations between the CFL and TSN, with TSN now owning the Argos.

Interesting to say the least... I suppose Technically it's Tannenbaum and Bell who own the argos but since Bell owns TSN, well....  it's an odd situation. 

watching the live-stream - can't believe I had to sign in to watch it.  Good thing Shaw is now on the list of "allowed" providers, geesh....

Was it powered by End Frame? I don't trust those sneaky bastards!

Yeah it was, they brain-raped me for my compression algorithm last year during a VC pitch.

They drew quite well when they played outdoors and they will again. 

Are you talking about when they played at the Mistake by the Lake?

Toronto is extremely different compared to that era too.  Unless they get the condo dwellers out to the games the problems won't be much different.  Should get some better dates though.

They drew quite well when they played outdoors and they will again. 

Are you talking about when they played at the Mistake by the Lake?

Toronto is extremely different compared to that era too.  Unless they get the condo dwellers out to the games the problems won't be much different.  Should get some better dates though.

I've had so many Torontonians swear to me they'd go to Argo games if it was outside at a venue like the BMO, and that FC games were so much fun because they were outdoors.  Let's see them put their money where their mouth is now.

Yes, Koodo is owned by Telus, but it is a separate company and has been well ahead of Telus in customer service for years. Four years ago, they sold us a phone which did not work in rural areas. When we contacted them, a manager called me back the next morning, ordered that a proper phone be sent to us, told us to keep the old one at no charge and gave us a month's free service for our trouble. Fedex delivered the new phone two days later. Can't get any better than that.

Yes, but they're involved, you still had to tel us about it.