Multiple 2015 CFL Combine Participants Failed Drug Tests

You're all missing the point: how the heck can CFL prospects afford the really good drugs?

The fact that they are testing positive indicates that they can't.

That is really unfair and we ought to be able to appeal that through NAFTA.

You're all missing the point: how the heck can CFL prospects afford the really good drugs?

The fact that they are testing positive indicates that they can't.

That is really unfair and we ought to be able to appeal that through NAFTA.

Human Rights Commission.  Clearly this is discrimination.

Just a thought but does failing these tests even matter? I mean what was the guys name? QUINN SMITH i think, Calgary took him in the first round last year, he failed the drug tests at the combine too. Does it really matter? 

Just a thought but does failing these tests even matter? I mean what was the guys name? QUINN SMITH i think, Calgary took him in the first round last year, he failed the drug tests at the combine too. Does it really matter?

It might not matter to all GMs, but I'm sure some GMs will see this as demonstrating poor character.

More proof that Canadian athletes in universities simply do not have the sophisticated and ongoing nudge-nudge, wink-wink support US athletes get over and above the intense coaching. Its remarkable that any homegrown football players get a sniff at the NFL.

In reality, the problem is not going to go away, as long as there is incentive for athletes to use and higher-ups to profit from it. It costs a lot of money to develop, deliver and supervise GCMS testing, but there's a lot more money to skirt or fudge them. When Ben Johnson got nailed, there were at least  two other gold medalist runners who tested positive, one from Britain and one from the US but it was swept under the rug. Having a whole bunch of medaling dirty athletes in Seoul would have stained the games, so it was hushed up.

Might as well throw it all open and be done with it.

Saint Mary's with 4 players. Someone there must have given them bad advice on how to beat the tests. Saint Mary's needs to fire that guy.

Possibly but more likely one brainiac with a bad idea and 3 collaborators to help defray the cost.

Haha I guess that's one way to look at it.